Uncontrolled

Warning There Is Sexual Explicit Scenes in this Chapter. You have been warned!!

JESSICA

CHAPTER 8

"She's awake."

No. As I begin to run the beast pulled me into her body licking my neck as if I was some sort of delicious food. I tried to push her away but I couldn't she was so strong. I put my hands up hoping I can control the beast like what I did today, but the beast looked at me in rage and I froze in place. My breath was caught in my throat and I struggled to breathe.

My whole shook violently at the terror that is going to happen. It's eyes held no emotion but it was thirsty for flesh and bloodlust. I couldn't see the tiniest bit of Queen Valerina inside of it.

I cried. Tears just began to streamed down my eyes as the memories of my father sprang back up to me. I had no strength to fight here especially since I am only a child. Seth was away and I am alone left at the mercy of the beast.

The beast started to place it's hands on my back tearing my clothing apart. She was kissing from the neck down to my body and pushing me down to the floor.

I want to crawl my way out, but the beast grabbed me by the leg and pulled me down to her. I put my hands onto her shoulder separating me from her. However, with a hand she was able to close the distance between us. I turn my head to face the door it was opened widely for me to escape but couldn't the beast was just too strong. I couldn't fight her.

I closed my eyes as she roamed my body with her hands. Then I felt something underneath something that doesn't feel like it belongs to a girl body. I quickly looked down in terror to see that Valerina has a certain genitals that does not belongs onto a girl body. I screamed as she banged inside of me.

It hurts!

Then the beast eyes looked at me her lips grinning and slipped her tongue onto my neck and I felt something sharp scraping my neck. I could only close my eyes and breathe hard. This is it. I'm going to die.

Its fangs bears onto my skin piercing it as red liquid begins to run down from my neck. I breathe hard for the air, but each time I breathe I was getting dizzy and more dizzy. I was loosing blood. I close my eyes and accepted my death. However, nothing happened.

When I opened my eyes I could see that her eyes was no longer glowing gold it was back to grey and was putting a distant between us. She touched her lips that was filled with my blood. "I'm so sorry, Jessica. I am so sorry." She came to touch me, and I wanted to move away from her but I was feeling so dizzy that I couldn't move on my own. I could feel death approaching.

She scooped me into her arms and tears one by one crawl its way out of Valerina eyes. Everything was swirling around me. I couldn't see what's happening. I just closed my eyes and hoped that dizziness would get over soon. Then I felt a hand touching on my wounded neck. It was Queen Valerina and I heard whisper some words that was foreign to my ears, but I knew it was too late for me. With one final breath darkness enclosed me.

I died.

It was quite a dark place. There was a woman who sat on a throne and she looks exactly like me. She smiles at me.

The woman came to me and place her hand towards my face. "My beautiful daughter. It's time!"

I was confused I wanted to question her, but a weird force of wind came and I flew up in the air.

I gasp for air and I woke up in my bed with Valerina facing down on me crying. "Jessica! H-how? Y-you're body." She pointed.

I looked down on myself. I knew I felt different when I woke up but never did I thought with just one bite I became an adult.

Strangely enough weird memories forced inside of me. Then I realized I had remained inside a body of 17 year old for 17 years without realising the time of the day that has passed by every single day. I had relieved the life of an  year old every coming year. With this I know that I am not normal.

"I am 24."

"24 what?"

"I am 24 years old. This is my real age and my real look."

"How?"

"I don't know but somehow with my death I was able to come back alive as my real age."

I looked at my hand and my naked body. They felt foreign especially my chest they had grown and it felt strange. Then I noticed Queen Valerina kept staring at it and for the first time I didn't like it. I was extremely shy that face became red. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around my body sitting up.

"Valerina," I called.

"Right!!" She was startled. "I guess you those cloth in the closet won't work anymore. So how about later in the day we go shopping for clothing." Then she looks down towards my chest and blushed. "We are going to do some ladies shopping too, but for now I'll tell one of the maid to bring you a set of my clothing." I nodded my head and Valerina exits from my room.

In a few moment there was a few knocks on the door. I told her to come in. She came in with red dress with a underwear and something that looks unfamiliar. I took the piece up and feel it there are pads inside of it and it almost look like I have to wear it around my chest, but I did not know how.

The blonde maid stood there watching me with her hazel eyes. She smiles as she helps put on the unfamiliar thing that she called was bra, but it was so tight on me. It felt uncomfortable. "I am guessing your breast is bigger than Valerina and it is already D cup." I simply shook my head I didn't know what she was talking about.

When I finished changing into the red dress. I noticed I was very tall and I looked completely different. I've grown more feminine. The dress was off sleeve with the shape of breast that was clung tightly on. I was starting to think that if I looked exactly the same as my mother.

The maid looked at me with a sense of pride. "You are beautiful, Jessica."

"Thank you," I whispered.

She came and pulled me into a chair grabbing a comb to comb my hair soothing out all the uneven and dying hair. Later she braided my hair. I couldn't recognize myself in the mirror. I looked so different. I wanted to touch my reflection when all of a sudden my hand decided to through the mirror. I gasp.

"What was that?" the maid commented.

"I don't know. Could you try it?" She nod and place her hand towards the mirror but nothing happened and so I tried again my hand went through the mirror.

"Seriously, what am I?"

"You're showing the symptoms of becoming a demon lord." I turned around and to see Valerina standing beside my door. 

"I'm a demon lord?"