Demon Lord

JESSICA

Chapter 11

Something is happening. I could feel the coldness swirling surround my chest. I took Valerina hand in mine and I felt her every heart beat they were accelerating at my touch. I could see the orange ghostly aura of her beast. When I looked into her eyes I could also see the beast and it was very cautious of me. Something also tells me that Valerina was hiding stuff away from me.

I didn't know what, but if Valerina wants to keep it quiet I'll respect her wishes. I know that she won't do things that'll hurt me. As if Valerina knows I am not looking into her eyes but the beast she seperated our hand getting off the bed and settled down to the floor. I was startled by her quick action.

She looked into my eyes. "Jessica, what do you say we go out today? We can get some more clothes and dresses for you to wear and eat out." I nod. She was trying make things look normal when clearly something was wrong. "Great!" she smiles. "I'll wait for you outside." She headed outside of the bedroom and I was left alone in the room. I have no idea what had happen but she did hurt me by avoiding my teach. I breathe there was something inside my chest and it was calling me to accept it. It was so tempting. But I didn't let it get the best of me. Something screams danger to me and I tried to ignore it.

Getting off the bed and I wore back my dress. I walked out off Valerina bedroom and into my bedroom. I changed into a nicer and casual dress. I find it very comfortable wearing this cotton plain black short with sleeve dress that goes tightly around my waist. I combed a little bit of my hair and wore a nice lolita black shoes that goes the same with the color of my dress. I headed down to the ground floor of the palace. Down by the stairs I caught Valerina dressed in a tight skinny upper waist blue jeans with short red t shirt. It revealed her perfect body.

She smiles and when I got down she told me to turn around. Once I did she held my caramel hair combing it and made it into a pony tail. She pulled some of hair to the front of my face making my face smaller. "Beautiful," she commented it.

On the way out to a shopping centre Valerina asked what kind of cuisine I wanted to eat, but I was fine with anything. I wasn't a picky eater. Then later in we walked into a chinese restaurant. She ordered some buns and some foreign into table that I was not used to seeing. She picked up the chopsticks and took a food she called is siew mei into my plate. I tried using the chopsticks but I couldn't they kept falling off of my fingers. In the end, Valerina told the waitress to get a fork for me. Once I had the siew mei into my mouth. I moaned at the taste. Delicious.

Valerina laughed at my reaction and I ate every food on table till it was gone. I enjoyed eating these food. After we finished eating we headed outside. I had a great time with Valerina, but when a drunk stranger in the broad daylight bumped into Valerina and yelled at her. Anger rose through me and the darkness that I wanted to ignore calls onto me. This time I let it take over. Before I let the man do anything to Valerina. I made him hear a chime sound coming from all over the place but only he could hear it.

The drunk man looked all over the direction to find where the chime sound was coming from, and when he looked at me and found me smiling. He was a little piss. I entered his mind before he could even do something reckless. I applied some pressure on his head like I was crushing him, and when he fainted because the lack of oxygen that he was getting on his head only then I had let go of him.

Valerina looked at me like she was in some sort of dilemma and in the moment I acted based on the darkness that was surrounding my heart. I glanced into the beast eyes. "Tell me?" I questioned.

Afraid and through telepathy the beast spoke. Emerelda. Demon Lord Queen. Mother. Jessica. Demon Lord Princess. Daughter. And I understood everything my mother paid a visit and she didn't want me to know. Somehow, in this moment I understand how the demon lord hiearchy function, and I knew what was needed to be done. My lips turns into a grin.

I looked at all of the people in the shopping mall. Possessiveness took control of me. They were all mine to control. With a snap of fingers every human freezes in the shopping mall and became mine to control but it was not enough. I wanted to control every one of them. I will become their ruler.

"Stop!" Valerina yelled. Running up at me. "This isn't you, Jessica. This isn't you."

I smile. "My name is Jessica and I am a demon lord."