desired...

JESSICA

CHAPTER 5

When morning came, a sense of unfamiliarity flood into my head. I could only sigh and thought about yesterday.

Words of Valerina remained inside my head, and I could smile happily, and content at those words. Was it normal for me not to be sad after the aftermath of my father?

It took a moment for me think long and hard about him, but he never once acted as my father, to begin with. He had forcefully turned me into mom forcefully turning me into an illusion of my mother who had once loved him. But she's gone. She will never come back again. I have no idea if she's either dead or alive.

I got off the bed and looked over to my tattooed arm. Looks like Seth was still sleeping. The whole palace and furniture were all made out of dark hardwood. It wasn't exactly my taste, but I am very grateful that Valerina had welcomed me into her home.

I explore the room which was now mine. I spun the doorknob around and in there I found the bathroom which was again made out of wood. The faucet was hung fixed onto the wall while in the wall laid the water control knob leveling the water heat and the coldness of the water. There was a towel hung at the top of the shelf.

I took a deep breath. This room was mine now Valerina said so. So I took off my clothes and got into the shower I was startled by the hot water pouring down my skin. They were so hot! However, they somehow felt nice I guess this is how hot water feels like. I turn the lever to the medium turning the water to a nice degree of warm water.

I sighed at the temperature they were just right. I took my time in the shower and got out. I looked over the wooden wardrobe and opens it there was nothing in there. No clothes no anything and I debated whether I should go back wearing my ripped clothing. I battle against the thought, but my mind came to a blank so I decided to go nude.

I headed outside my room to discover more about this enchanting castle that I dreamed of ever coming across to meet one. One room lead to the other when I discovered a brown haired girl was standing there her back facing the window. When I looked up it was Valerina. She is everywhere in the castle wherever I go.

Her eyes travel from the bottom of my leg up to head. Then her eyes went silently creepy dropping from beauty to bloodthirsty eyes eventually something unusual happens her beautiful gaze went from grey to yellow with red-rimmed iris. An aura came out of her shining powerfully. I could feel her powers and her hunger just by standing at this distance.

When I realized that my breath was caught on my throat I was too late. She had already stood beside me with her inhuman speed. I was afraid she had the look of my father. I hated those eyes, those looks. I closed my eyes and prayed to Seth.

VALERINA

Get Jessica out of your head. She is only a seventeen-year-old girl. I can't do that kind of thing to her. She is only a child. And I am one of the oldest supernaturals. Our age gap is too great. I don't want to be a pedophile. And I certainly do not want to rape a child.

I stood in front of the window. If only Seth didn't take that jewelry from me I wouldn't be in this state. I stare outside the window and looked towards the forest. This palace is mine, but it doesn't matter if I always lived in fear of myself of what I'll become.

I could hear steps coming down from the hall. When I turn around at a bad timing Jessica happens to stand there beside the walls, nude. I took a glance at her body from the bottom all the way to the head. Damn, why does she have to be so white looking so fragile? Her hair cut and her gold hair makes her look so elegant despite being so young she looks perfect.

The moment that I realized that I needed to take the precaution of the demon inside me I was too far gone as my yellow eyes proved that the demon inside of me broke loose within me. Now she's taken control of me.

I'm sorry, Jessica......