Chapter 3: It's Three in the Morning

Chapter song: Clarity (Zedd Union Mix) - Zedd feat. Foxes (Nightcored by Sanuksanan)

Eren felt his heart race and his breathing uneven and heavy. His forehead beaded with sweat as he ran to the bathroom to shower. He panted heavily as he got in, letting cold water run over him as he leaned against the wall.

"It's getting worse... What the hell..." he muttered to himself.

The dreams are horrible. Each one different but now in each one he had, the person who was always somewhere close to him and blurred out, was now replaced with the man from the cafe...

。。。

After Levi let Petra in, she decided to make tea.

"Levi? Are you okay? It looks like you were crying," Petra said after making tea and setting a cup in front of Levi and sitting down across from him.

"I don't cry, Petra," Levi said with no emotion on his face or in his voice.

"Is it those dreams again?" she asked crossing her arms.

Levi told Petra about these dreams because it kept bothering him and he kind of wanted someone to talk to about it.

"Yes, they got more vivid and real then when I first encountered them," he replied having a flashback of the dream, and shivering at the thought of it.

"I keep seeing this boy in my dreams and I'm forced to kill him, the dreams won't stop," Levi continued.

"Well, do you need someone to stay up if you can't sleep?" Petra asked.

"Sure," he replied.

。。。

Eren got out of the shower a while later, drying and dressing in silence. Unlike Levi, Eren didn't have anyone to go to, everyone he knew would comfort him was hours away, other than his parents, but fuck he's only been living alone for a few days. No way was he going to call his parents over some childish dreams.

He chewed his lower lip and looked down as he sat on his bed.

"What was the deal with that guy from the coffee shop?! Why was he suddenly seeing him?!" he thought as he let out a shaky breath and pulled the blankets over his head.

。。。

Levi slowly fell asleep on the couch watching this popular TV show about these giants called 'titans' with Petra.

Petra had to get home so she put a blanket on Levi and turned off the TV and left his house, hoping he will sleep well.

That night, Levi dreamed about these giants killing Petra, and a few of his other friends in a fight. Everyone was wearing this 'uniform' with green cloaks with blue and white wings on it.

He then saw the green-eyed boy turn into one giants and battle a female giant with blonde hair. Then the dream changed to a scene with many people crying when Levi and people wearing the green cloaks passed by, then a man came up to him and asked if he would marry Petra, but then got the feeling that she was dead. Levi woke up abruptly.

"What the hell? Petra's not dead, and why would her father want me to marry her?" he thought.

He looked at the clock, it said 3 AM.

"Oh great, the devil's hour," Levi said rolling his eyes.

He then spent the rest of the time rolling around on the couch trying to get to sleep, but it was impossible.

。。。

Eren's dreams changed when he managed to pass out again on his bed.

It was...uh... different from the others.

It was him and that man again, but this time they were in bed together, obviously something happened before hand, their hair sticking to their foreheads from sweat and it stuck up everywhere, under the blankets they were wearing nothing. But at that moment they were sound asleep together.

Then everything went black and moments later he saw the exact same man standing before him, his hand holding a blade, arm trembling, muffled voices everywhere as he rose the blade and struck him. That was enough to have him wake up screaming, jolting up I bed.

"Fuck!" He yelled and clutched his hair, "... 3:30?"

He sighed and held his head in his hands. He stood and grabbed his jacket, not bothering to change out of his pajama pants and shirt, then left the house into the cold rainy night.

"I won't even bother sleeping anymore..." he thought.

。。。

After trying many times to fall asleep, Levi gave up.

"I think I need some fresh air," he thought as he put on a sweater and went outside.

He walked towards a park near his house and went to the playground towards the swings.

"It's been a long time since I've been to the park," he thought, wiping the seat of the swing of rain and then sitting on it, with his short legs dangling.

The rain fell making Levi's hair and clothes damp, but he didn't care right now, he just had to get his mind off of those weird dreams.

There you have it! I pretty much just spell checked and grammer checked this and copy and pasted it from the rp emails... :/ Welp, that's all for this chapter! *AoT salute*~Kaniss25