Chapter 12: Should I Stay or Go?

Chapter song: Stop and Stare - One Republic

"Oh really now?" he said poking him. "Weren't you going to leave a few minutes ago?" Levi said realizing.

。。。

Eren shrugged. "I was, but then you distracted me," he chuckled.

。。。

"Oh well," Levi chuckled with him.

。。。

Eren smiled and kissed him lightly.

"Maybe I don't have to go right now?" he said, forming it into a question.

。。。

"I never said you had to go, Eren," Levi said while smirking.

。。。

Eren blushed lightly at the smirk he was giving him and chuckled lightly.

"I know,I just didn't want to over stay my welcome."

。。。

"Eren, you're always welcome," Levi said.

。。。

Eren blushed and grinned, "Ahaha okay!" he said and bit his lip with a smile.

。。。

"You're such a polite brat," Levi said planting a kiss on Eren's cheek.

。。。

Eren huffed and chuckled lightly, "Uh...thanks, I think."

。。。

"You're welcome," Levi said chuckling himself.

。。。

Eren smiled and nuzzled his cheek playfully.

。。。

"Well, what now?" Levi asked.

。。。

"I dunno."Eren shrugged and leaned against him.

。。。

"Neither do I,"Levi sighed while putting his arms around Eren's waist.

。。。

Eren smiled and nuzzled his nose with his.

"Huh,that sucks," he chucked.

。。。

"Well actually, I do have an idea," Levi said thinking.

"Do you want to watch that new show that's on?" he asked.

。。。

"Don't know what show you're talking about but sure!" Eren chuckled and nodded.

。。。

Levi then grabbed Eren's hand and dragged him to the couch.Then he got the remote and turned on the TV, switching the channel to the show "Attack on Titan".

。。。

Eren laughed when he was pulled over then pulled his knees up to his chest and leaned against Levi.

。。。

Then the show started with the theme song.

。。。

Eren sat there and watched it, the opening surprising him quite a lot at what he saw.

"...Levi...?"

。。。

"What is it Eren?" Levi asked. (Insert horseface / Jean's face here)

。。。

Eren stared at the screen, "Don't tell me I'm the only one who thinks those people look familiar? And some look like us."

。。。

"Of course they look like the people from our past lives, that's why this is my favorite show, well, kind of," Levi said.

。。。

"How the hell did they know what we look like?!" Eren exclaimed.

。。。

"Maybe someone remembered and they haven't found anyone else, so they made a tv show?" Levi said, unsure of himself.

。。。

Eren shrugged and looked at the tv again.

"It's... so weird..."

。。。

"I know..." Levi said after the theme song was over and the commercials were done, with the show finally starting.

。。。

Eren looked up at him slowly and back at the screen, sighing quietly.

。。。

The show started with the expedition in the forest when the main character has to make a decision between becoming a titan and helping his comrades or riding away with the corporal, who has to watch over him.

Levi stared at the screen of the TV intensely, not taking his eyes off of it.

。。。

Eren watched the screen with wide eyes, but he was watching closely and paying close attention.

。。。

Levi watched as the main character chose to turn into a titan by biting his hand. After that, everything turned for the worst.

So that's the end for now, I haven't roleplayed with KrisWhispers since September and she's probably as busy with school like me.

I hope you guys liked it! If we don't rp again in the summer, I'll make a good ending for this rp for you guys, but it will be in a story format. Not like how it is now.

Well, Happy New Year! I hope this year will have many surprises in store for all of us! ~Kaniss25