Chapter 9: Kissing on the Job

Chapter song: Zero Gravity (Nightcored by NightcoreReality)

Levi looked up at Eren and pecked him on the lips, immediately blushing right after he did.

。。。

Eren blushed deeply and touched his lips softly in shock and stared down at him before slowly moving back down for another.

。。。

Levi grabbed Eren's face and moved his lips to Eren's, closing the space between them. (Me: GAH THE FEELS, THEY'RE SLOWLY KILLING MEH *tries to calm down*)

。。。

Eren gasped softly but kissed him back either way, arms around him loosely. (Friend: STAY CALM)

。。。

They kissed like that for about an eternity, then Levi heard the bell signaling a customer and immediately moved away from Eren like nothing happened. ((Me: NOPE NEVERMIND I CAN'T KEEP THE FEELS IN THERE'S TOO MUCH YAOI))

。。。

Eren tried to calm his blush and leaned against the wall calmly, chewing his lower lip as he played with his keychain on his pants.

。。。

Levi was flustered but he hid all that and put on his emotionless face, watching customers look around.

。。。

Eren sighed softly and smiled to himself as he walked to the back room again to get ready to stack more games.

。。。

The rest of the day, Levi and Eren helped customers, and smiled at each other throughout the time they had to work. Then it was time for their shift to end, and they had to part ways, well maybe.

Another chapter in a row, HOLY SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENS ahem, yeah so you're welcome people. *AoT salute* ~Kaniss25