Chapter 8: Reunited in Another Life

Chapter song: Gravity (Nightcored by NightcoreReality)

Warning: You may need tissues.

"W-What d-did you j-just say?" Levi asked, not believing what Eren just said.

。。。

Eren felt his eyes burn, blinking back his own tears, noticing the one that fell from Levi's eyes too.

"D-don't cry, captain..." he said. (trying not to cry while copy and pasting this)

。。。

"I-I'm n-not crying... I-I don't k-know what you're t-talking about," Levi said close to breaking into full on tears.

。。。

Eren let out a small, sobbed chuckle and shook his head.

"Still closing off your emotions from others?" he asked.

。。。

"N-No.." Levi said shaking his head, denying he closes off his emotions.

。。。

Eren smiled and rubbed his eyes to keep his own tears away.

"Captain..." he said.

。。。

"Eren..." Levi said looking up at him, and smiling at him, rubbing his own eyes, to keep all the tears in.

。。。

"Thank god I thought I was crazy," Eren chuckled and admired that insanely rare but sweet smile he had, holding back from hugging him. (*fangirls with friend*)

。。。

Levi couldn't take it anymore, he had to hug Eren. So he put his arms around Eren and hugged him, letting some tears fall onto the taller boy's shirt.

。。。

Eren smiled and choked back his happy sobs, hugging him back tightly and curling his fingers into his shirt.

。。。

"Eren, don't leave me again..." Levi said into Eren's shirt. "I c-can't live without you..." (Aw, geez, I'm about to cry, GET BACK IN THERE TEAR! *points to eye*)

。。。

Eren shivered and held onto him tightly, "I won't I promise," he said, burying his face against his hair and gripping his shirt tightly.

"I'll never leave you again."

。。。

Levi and Eren stayed there, hugging each other tightly and somehow, not one employee noticed. (Me: Like what the hell? How does no one see this?)

。。。

Eren sighed deeply and buried his face against his shoulder, taking a deep breath, taking in his still somehow familiar scent. (Friend: Shh no one has to see)

。。。

(Me: *whispers* okay) "Eren?" Levi asked.

。。。

"Yes, Levi...?" he murmured.

。。。

"I-I didn't want to kill you... back then...I'm sorry..." Levi whispered, another tear falling out of his eyes.

。。。

Eren shuttered heavily at the thought and chewed his lower lip.

"I-I understand... Y-you had to, otherwise... Th-they would have turned to drastic measures..." He whispered and hiccuped.

"If anyone was to kill... Kill me... I'm glad it was you.."

。。。

"I-I d-didn't want to do it, b-but I didn't want the m-military police to kill you... and after you were g-gone from me... I couldn't live anymore... a world without you is n-not worth living in..." Levi said trembling at his words. What Eren didn't know is that right after Levi had put his sword into Eren's heart, Levi took the sword that was in Eren's body and put it through his heart, committing suicide. For he couldn't take the pain of Eren not being with him.

。。。

Eren trembled and held onto him tighter, glancing around, thankful no one was here right now to think they were insane.

"Thank you..." he whispered.

I love this rp so much *wipes tear* Guess what guys? All of those transitions equals about 100 email messages, crazy right? Well I'm still begging my parents for a laptop, and they won't get me one... LIKE FFS I JUST WANT TO HAVE MY OWN LAPTOP NOT USE SOMEONE ELSES *cries a little* uh well *AoT salute* ~Kaniss25