Chapter 10: I Love You

Chapter song: Tell Me That You Love Me

Eren smiled and grabbed his coat from the back and shrugged it on as he saw the other workers walk In to start their shift. His eyes glancing back over to Levi and smiling at him as he grabbed his beanie out of the coat pocket.

。。。

Levi put his hands in his sweater pockets and smiled back at Eren, he then opened the door to the store and held it open for Eren, waiting for him.

。。。

Eren smiled and walked out of the store grabbing his hand when he walked out.

。。。

Levi followed Eren, who was holding his hand.

"Eren, I have to tell you something," Levi said looking into Eren's green eyes.

。。。

"Hmm?" Eren looked down at him, "what is it?"

He smiled slightly and stared back into Levi's eyes.

。。。

"Je t'aime, Eren," Levi said smiling a genuine smile at Eren. (Ahem, translation: I love you)

。。。

Eren blushed and smiled.

"Ich liebe dich auch, Levi," he murmured.

。。。

"What does that mean Eren?" Levi asked, obviously not knowing German.

。。。

Eren chuckled and squeezed his hand, "I love you too."

。。。

Levi rested his head on Eren's shoulder, well actually his arm, because he was too short. (Says every single short joke ever made)

"Eren, if you're here, where's your parents?" Levi asked.

。。。

"They're fine and living in the old house, I moved out a week ago," Eren murmured as he remembered what had happened.

。。。

"Oh," was all Levi said.

"Um, so do you want to come over and have dinner or something?" Levi asked looking up at Eren.

。。。

Eren blushed lightly and chuckled.

"Yeah that sounds nice," he smiling.

WOOO I'm soooo bored, I finished all my homework and have no wifi ;~; ~Kaniss25