Chapter 11: Dinner at Levi's

Chapter song: Thank You for Breathing - Tablo

Levi and Eren walked hand in hand to Levi's (really clean) house.

"I'm going to go into the kitchen to make dinner, you can look around, but don't get anything 'tch' dirty," Levi said going into the kitchen to make something.

。。。

Eren grinned and chuckled.

"There's no change in your cleanliness fetish," he chuckled and sat down on a recliner and looked around.

。。。

Levi looked at everything he had.

"What should I make?" he thought.

"I'll just make spaghetti," he thought as he got the ingredients together.

。。。

After some time of sitting alone in the living room, Eren got bored and stood up going out to the kitchen and standing next to Levi.

。。。

Levi started making the food until he saw Eren standing next to him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

。。。

"Watching," Eren said leaning against the table as he cooked.

"I got bored, alone."

。。。

"Oh," was all Levi said before he continued cooking.

。。。

Eren smiled slightly and looked around the kitchen.

"You have a cool place."

。。。

"Thanks, I guess," Levi said finishing up the food.

"Done," he said putting the food on a plate and putting one on the table for Eren, then got one for himself, sitting down to eat.

。。。

Eren sat down in front of his food and smiled a bit, "Thank you, Levi."

。。。

"You don't have to thank me, Eren," Levi said before putting some food in his mouth.

。。。

"Heh...sorry," Eren murmured and began to eat the food as well.

。。。

"So um, Eren, are you doing anything Saturday?" Levi asked, kind of unsure of what the hell he was doing.

。。。

"Mmm... No I don't think." Eren said and glanced over at Levi.

。。。

"Do you want to um watch a movie or something that Saturday?" Levi said and he swore he was turning as red as a tomato right now.

。。。

Eren blushed and smiled, "y-yeah, that w-would be n-nice," he said quickly.

。。。

Levi tried to calm his possible fangirling moment (XD) but he was still as red as a tomato.

"Damn it, I look so embarassing," he thought to himself.

。。。

Eren smiled and chuckled lightly at him.

"You're pretty red Levi..." he said.

。。。

"I don't know what you're talking about," Levi muttered to himself.