Christmas special

This is not apart of the story I just thought this would be nice so here take this special (/•ิ_•ิ)/

Today (y/n) was very happy, why you ask? Well it's the first Christmas she'll be spending with her new family.

"(Y/n)-chan look there's snow outside." Atsushi said looking out the window. You quickly got up and ran to the window putting your face against it, quickly pulling away because it is cold.

"Ahh! It's so white! Can we go outside?" You asked looking at him.

"For a few minutes then we gotta go, the office needs us, ok?" Atsushi said getting you dressed to go outside.

"Ok!" You happily chirped. You and Atsushi playing in the snow for a few minutes and set off to the office. Once you got there Atsushiwent strait up to the office, and didn't stop to get breakfast. You thought it was weird, but you were not hungry anyways, so you followed him up. Atsushi pit his hand on the door knob and whispered something you could not hear, then opened the door....

"Merry Christmas (y/n)-chan!" Eveybody yelled. You were shocked, you didn't expect for this to happen. You started to cry, and everybody was nervous

"What's wrong (y/n)-chan?!" Kenji exclaimed. He ran up to you, giving you a comforting hug.

"T- thank you." You said looking at them all.

"Your welcome." Atsushi said grabbing your hand, and bringing you to everybody else. They were all dressed in different clothing, but they all looked so festive besides from you and Atsushi.

If you didn't know what they looked like here ya go ↓