You almost killed me!

Shout out to bts_fangirl143 for guessing that it was Fyodor's birthday!
(J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶p̶o̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶?̶ ̶W̶h̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶?̶)
Also this chapter was helped by YellowPearl1 thank you for helping me when I was running out of ideas (lol I might need more ideas soon)

Warning: Slight abuse

The next morning you were woken up from someone shaking your body awake.

"Watz going on? Huh Elise-chan, why are you here?" You asked still half asleep.

"Rintaro needs you."

"Rweally, why?"

"He needs to tell you something."

"Oh ok. I'll be there soon."

"Alright! Bye."

"Bye bye." You waved her out and sat in bed for a few more minutes, slowly falling back to sleep, until you decided to actually get up. You wore (whatever you wanna wear, it's your choice) and went to Mori's office.

"I see that you're still asleep. I need to tell you something then you can go back to sleep, alright?" Mori said.

"Ok."

"Since you are now part of the Black Lizards, training will be more often. You will never know when we will need them so it's best to be prepared for when the time comes."

"Ok. But I can still play with Q-chan right?"

"Yes." Mori said giving a sigh. " Now go back to your room."

"Mmk." You said leaving the room. Once you were out of earshot Elise asked Mori.

"Aren't you being a little too nice to her?"

"It's all part of the plan. Deceive her then slowly corrupt her. It's easy to manipulate kids minds Elise-chan." Mori said while having that devilish smirk play at his lips.

"Do you think they'll actually come?"

"Once they figure it out, which is probably soon."

~~~

You slept for a few more minutes until a knock was heard at your door. You went to go open it and saw a blonde lady, you came to know as Higuchi. You've seen her once when you came here, then you started seeing her more as Akutagawa trained you.

"Hello."

"Hello [Y/n]-chan. I came to get you for your training today."

"Ok." You followed her to where you would usually train and saw Akutagawa waiting. Higuchi left to attend her own matters, leaving you and Akutagawa to train.

The room was big, it had walls made of steel, and it had a few things scattered around the place. They were there to simulate a place where you would be having a battle. They could be used as hiding places, or some kind of advantage point.

"Hello Aku-kun."

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"I know."

"Whatever. Alright c'mon, today your training is going to be about going up against an attack based ability."

"But my ability won't help me in this situation."