Halloween special

I kinda rushed to get this done, but I hope you like it and I hope it brings a smile to your face or at least makes your day happier. But anyways I hope you have a spooky halloween this year ( ꈍᴗꈍ) (even through all that's happening)

Like I say in almost every special, this does not take place in the main story.

"Do you know what tomorrow is [Y/n]-chan?" Kenji asked.

"Halloween!"

"Yup!"

"What are you gonna be?"

"That's a secret." You giggled.

"Aww. Well I hope you're ready for tomorrow 'cause it's gonna be really exciting."

"I know! I can't wait to go with Atsushi-nii and Kyouka-chan."

"Well, there's that-" Kenji stopped himself.

"Wait what else is there?"

"Um... That's a secret for tomorrow." Kenji smiled as he put a finger up to his lips.

"Kenji-kun! Tell me!" You slightly whined, wanting to hear more.

"Nope. It's a secret." Kenji laughed. You kept asking, but it was to no avail. You then went around asking other members, but nobody would tell you. The only ones who didn't know, were Atsushi and Kyouka.

~~~

"Atsushi-nii get up!" You said as you lightly slapped his face.

"Huh? Why?" He mumbled as he sat up.

"It's halloween! Let's get ready."

"[Y/n]-chan, that doesn't start till night time."

"... Really?"

"Yes." Your face flushed a little from embarrassment.

"Sorry for waking you up then." You shied away a little.

"It's fine." Atsushi patted your head, then started standing up. "I should start getting up anyways." He walked to the kitchen, and started getting things ready for breakfast.

"We don't have work today do we?"

"Nope. But we do need to stop by later tonight. Kunikida-san said there's a few things we need to pick up, but we can do that after going out, though."

"Ok." You started folding the parts of the futon to put away in the closet.

"Once your done washing up, can you go get Kyouka-chan?"

"Yup."

Atsushi would sometimes make breakfast for her, so, when he did, she would come over to eat. Other times, when you were running late, or because Atsushi didn't feel like making anything, the three of you would eat at the cafe.

You ran into the bathroom and did your morning routine. Then you got dressed in normal clothing and went out to go get Kyouka. Since she lived only a few feet away, it didn't take long to arrive at her house. With a spare key, you unlocked her door and went inside to wake her up. Most of the time she would be awake, but sometimes she would sleep in.

"Kyouka-chan. Wake up." You slightly nudged her shoulder, to which she woke up to.

"Thank you [Y/n]-chan." She smiled. You helped her put away her futon, all while talking about how your morning was a little embarrassing. After that, you left her house so she could get ready for the morning.

~time skip~

"Are you two done yet?" Atsushi called out from the bathroom.

"No, not yet." You replied as you were helping Kyouka with her costume. She had bows in the back that she couldn't tie herself so you helped her.