Q

A lamp flashed on and in front of you was a boy, or girl, with white and brown hair. You stayed quiet and studied their features. Their eyes were really different than normal. The right pupil had a yellow star, and the left had a yellow ellipse with dark blue in the middle, the same color as their irises.

"Well, what are you doing here, hmm?" They asked a little impatiently.

"W-well I was placed in here, a-and honestly I don't know where I am. O-one second I'm on a train with my big brother, the next I'm playing hide-and-seek with some man and little girl. A-and It's so confusing I just wanna go back!" You started to cry and the kid saw that and became worried, and a little annoyed.

"H-hey you don't need to cry, uh... here you can hold this!" The kid shoved a small, slightly creepy, doll into your arms. Seeing this in the dark, with only one small light source, wasn't very pleasing, let's just say it wasn't normal. What seemed like blood, was dripping out of the eyes, and the eyes were like black holes with red detailing in them, the doll also had bandages rapped around it's head. When you held it it almost felt alive, like there was a small heartbeat in its chest.

"Uh t-thank you?" You said a little confused.

"Your welcome?" The kid said back. Clearly you two were both confused and did not know what to do, so you two stayed quiet until you spoke up.

"Um if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in here? It's so dark and your by yourself- Oh! Oh! are you in trouble? Should I not be here?" You asked quite quickly. They shoved their hands in front of their face and said.

"No I'm not in trouble, this is just where I stay."

"Where you stay? Why?"

"It's a lot of detail I don't wanna get into." They said looking away.

"Ok... then how 'bout.... What are you? Boy or girl? I've been wondering." You questioned. The kid looked at you strangely then said.

"I'm a boy, can't you tell?"

"No, not really, you kinda look a little girl-ish to me with this sorta long hair." He was tooken back by your statement and sat there in shock. "I mean um... um... hey why do you have these kind of clothes on" you grabbed the oversized white gown that was on him. "It looks like you were in some hospital."

"Oh that, it just what they make me wear when I'm in here."

"Are you locked in here? Is this where you come when you get in trouble? I remember I used to wake up to dark places, there was always giggling outside. It took everybody awhile to find me." The boy looked at you then said.

"For the last time I don't come here when I'm in trouble, I'm just in here because some guy placed me in here. The next time I see him I swear I'm gonna rip his-" the door opened and a brighter light shined in blinding you two for a few seconds.

"(Y/n)?!" A voice called from the door way.

"Chuuya?" Once your eyes adjusted you saw Chuuya standing in the doorway, frantic.

"Oh there you are!" He saw what your were holding and, a little sternly, said "Put the doll down. Now come on back we gotta go." You did as you were told and put it down.

"But what about him" you pointed towards Q, and Chuuya looked in his direction.

"He stays here. Now c'mon."

"Ok... Bye." You said looking at the boy then following Chuuya out of the room, after you two left Q clicked his tongue. "Chuuya why couldn't I hold the doll?" He looked down at you and said.

"Because that doll brings bad luck." Sighing and running his hand through his hair, trying to not push off his hat, he continued. "Like us, and almost everybody else in this building, he too also has an ability. Except his is the most dangerous out of everyone here. Also, why were you even in there?" He questioned. You nervously laughed and said.

"Well me and Elise-chan were playing hide-and-seek with that man, Mori, but then she told me to follow her, so I did. But then the next thing I know is that I was shoved in there with him." Chuuya gave a slight scowl, and turned to you.

"Well c'mon we gotta go back. Mori has been looking for you, he's even apologised to me about losing you, and that's not normal. He never apologises."

"Ok." You grabbed his hand and followed him back to the room.

-Time skip-

"Oh! There you are (y/n)-chan! I didn't know where you were until Elise-chan told me. Now Elise-chan, don't you have something to say?" Mori looked at her with a smile, that held some darkness behind it. Elise clicked her tounge and said.

"Sorry for pushing you in there, I hope we can still be friends... But you cant lie, it was a good hiding spot though." You accepted her apologies and said.

"It's fine, the boy in there was nice he kept me company while I was there."

"Ok good, now that you two made up" Mori turned to you with a now serious face and said. "(Y/n)-chan you do know that you'll be staying with us for as long as it takes until we find your brother, right?" You nodded your head and he continued. "Ok, well I know you won't feel comfortable staying with any of us, but there is this one lady that's really nice, she's like the mother of us all. Would you be fine staying the night's with her? Or if you would want there is two other wonderful women you can stay with, they are both equally nice, I mean one doesn't really speak much but if you get to know her I'm sure you'll love her. Would that be alright little one?"

"Yes, that's fine." Mori clasped his hands together and said.

"Ok good, I'll have them come up here so you can meet them." He went over to his desk and pressed a small button on a radio. "Would you please find Kouyou, Higuchi, and Gin and bring them to my office." He took his hand off the button, and looked back at you two. "Ok (y/n)-chan would you tell me what your brother looks like and, if he does, tell me if he works, and where he works." You looked at him and thought of Atsushi, trying to remember the most important details about him.

"Well... he's got light gray hair, it's in a weird haircut, but it's really fluffy. Oh! And his eyes are two diffrent colors, they are purple with yellow in them, I really like that about him. Umm...... Oh! Also in his hair there is a black strip, I don't know why, but it's there. And then he works at-" there was a knock at the door, and three women came in. They all bowed, and Mori directed you to them.

"Sorry for interrupting, but this here his Kouyou" he pointed to a red haired lady "and this is Higuchi" next he pointed to a blonde haired lady "and lastly this is Gin" finally he pointed to a black haired lady, which to you didn't really seem like a woman but more like a teenage boy in all black. "You can choose one of them to stay with." You looked at them all and chose.....

~

~

~
I want you all to choose who you go with, the one with the most votes will win, and you'll be staying with them. This will go on for a week and a half, so put your votes in quick. Thank you for reading this, and I'll see you next chapter 😄