Happy Birthday Atsushi!

~May 2nd in the afternoon~

Dazai took you out for lunch since Atsushi had a pile of work to do. You were thinking about him though, so you decided to bring him back an onigiri.

"[Y/n]-chan, did you know Atsushi-kun's birthday is coming up soon." Dazai asked.

"What? I didn't know. He's never told me." You slightly pouted.

"He's never told you?" He laughed before saying, "What kind of brother is he then? Well all that aside, what do you plan on doing?"

"I don't really know. But I wanna make him a cake." You smiled thinking of how happy Atsushi's face would be when you showed him what you did.

"We could do that. Oh and how about we make him a surprise party?" Dazai said.

"But our room is too small to fit everybody."

"I mean in the office."

"That would work. But I can still make a cake right?"

"Yes."

"Yay! I'mma make it into a tiger." You beamed. To frankly say, you were quite happy, and couldn't wait.

"Well if we're gonna throw him a party we have about two days to plan it, since it's on the fifth."

"That's not a lot of time."

"But if you work hard enough you'll be able to get it done."

"You're gonna leave it all to me?

"I mean he is your brother."

"You're mean."

"I'm joking [Y/n]-chan." Dazai laughed and ruffled your hair. "But first we're going to need the director's agreement to have it in the office."

"I'm sure he'll say yes."

~~~

Once you two got back to the office, you gave Atsushi the onigiri and then went to the director's office.

"Why brings you here today?" The director asked as he sipped the tea from his cup.

"I wanted to ask you if I can throw a surprise birthday party for Atsushi-nii?" You smiled

"Why?"

"Um well, 'cause it's his birthday and I wanna celebrate with him and everybody else." You said. The director was quiet for a while but then said.

"Sure."

"Yay!" You cheered in happiness which made the director smile. "Oh also."

"Yes?"

"Can I have one?" You pointed at one of the cookies that he had on his desk. He let out a chuckle and said.

"Sure."

"Thank you." You took a cookie and left his office. You went over to Dazai and told him what the director said. "Dazai-san, he said yes!"

"That's great. Now we-"

"Who said yes about what [Y/n]-chan?" Atsushi asked. Lower your voice. That was the one thing you forgot to do since Atsushi's desk was right next to Dazai's.

"Uhh, the director said yes about letting me have this cookie." You said nervously as you showed him the cookie. Atsushi looked at you sceptically but decided to not press any further.

"Nice save." Dazai whispered. You nodded then finished the cookie. "So now we just need to plan things out. C'mon follow me." Dazai stood up and brought you to the room where they make plans for missions. Atsushi was a little suspicious on what you to were doing. He knew that you two would often play pranks on some of the other members but it was never this secretive.