An almost never-ending battle

The writing will be kinda rushed cuz I really don't wanna write a whole fight scene that we've probably all seen.

You looked out the window and saw the big dark grey clouds covering the sky. Inside, you were feeling like something bad was going to happen, but you didn't know exactly what it was. But you could only hope that Atsushi was safe being up there. You walked away from the window and went to go find Kenji so you could stop thinking bad thoughts. But instead you bumped into the director.

"Ah sorry. Where are you going?" You asked.

"I'm going out to see someone."

"Who?"

"Dazai-san. Would you like to come along?"

"Um.. no thank you." You politely declined. The director was surprised at this, but he didn't bother to ask any further. The only reason you didn't want to go, was because you felt like you would be a bother to them.

"Oh? Well then, I'll be taking my leave." The director said as he started walking towards the door.

"Be careful. And can you tell Dazai-san to tell Atsushi-nii too, please?"

"Sure." The director smiled before leaving the office. When he did, you went back to finding Kenji.

~~~

"Kyouka-chan. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses." Dazai said as he held onto a matchbox. "You clearly have a talent for killing. To think that makes you believe that you aren't fit to becoming a member of the Detective Agency... That's complete nonsense." Kyouka looked up from the floor, some of her wanting him to continue, while the other just wanted him to stop trying. "I'll prove to you in a second just how devoid of reason that belief is. Tell me Kyouka-chan, how many lives have you taken with your hands?" She looked away in shame, yet still answered him.

"35."

"You've killed 35 people, so what?" Silence filled the two for a few seconds, then Dazai spoke up. "Listen to me, Kyouka-chan. You don't know everything about the Detective Agency. Nor do you know everything about yourself. Nobody is omniscient. And that's why we have "possibilities." Even Atsushi-kun, who gave you a chance, used to be known as a Beast of Calamity. But he ended up changing.. he fights to keep others safe... And right now, he is fighting to protect this city, while risking his life doing so."

~~~

"Lovely view." Francis sarcastically said as the two males made it to the top of Moby Dick. The rain from the dark clouds surrounded them, making it almost impossible to see too far. A few minutes before, Atsushi ran into an elevator, and Akutagawa followed him in, the only way the elevator could go was up. "In less than 10 minutes Moby Dick will descend pass an irreversible trajectory. By then, not even this terminal will be able to stop it from falling. I shall be the only survivor, with my ability being strengthened enough to survive it all."

"Hey vulgarian. If I defeat someone as strong as you, will I no longer be weak?" Akutagawa said while stepping forward a little. A giant lightning flash lit up the area, and they could see Francis smirking.

"You have my word."

"In that case... Even if my body turns to dust, I won't hold back." Atsushi looked over at him with a slight confused face. "Rashomon Demonic Armor!" Akutagawa's body was engulfed in Rashomon and made into a new design.

Francis smirked and ran towards Akutagawa. He kicked his leg high and straight at his face. But just like before, he was blocked, and this time was punched back. As Francis was still in the air from the force, Akutagawa shot his whole body right at him and punched him into the ground.