Chapter 4

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes how Zhalia can make cleaning more fun since they compete and the loser has to go recheck everything.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia has some clothes she doesn't wear anymore, but doesn't know what to do with.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie snuggling a toy Lok got her.

Huntik headcanon: Dante nuzzling Zhalia's neck.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie likes Lok's hair and plays with it. He likes it.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia sometimes carries Lok to his room when he won't wake up.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia smacking Dante's hand when he tries to give her something she doesn't like.

Huntik headcanon: Dante kissing Zhalia's hand.

Huntik headcanon: Lok tries to get Sophie to go sledding with him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante and Zhalia snowboard racing.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia tries to keep Lok happy and entertained when he can't go to the dog park.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie likes french toast.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes putting peanut butter on bagels.

Huntik headcanon: Dante worries a little and wants to help when he hears Zhalia is in a bad mood.

Huntik headcanon: Lok got a burn and he forgot he could use Everfight so he went to Dante and Zhalia to make it better.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie drinks hot cocoa during Christmas.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes playing in the snow.

Huntik headcanon: Dante kissing Zhalia while dangling mistletoe above them.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia making Dante promise to help keep the kids from snooping.

Huntik headcanon: Dante gets excited when people open the presents he got them and they like it.

Huntik headcanon: Lok colors pictures for Sophie to hang her fridge.

Huntik headcanon: Dante and Zhalia have lots of contests.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia lets Lok eat cake batter, but not a lot.

Huntik headcanon: Lok hugs Sophie when she looks sad.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia sharing her blanket with Dante, but she still has most of it and he has to snuggle with her to be warm.

Huntik headcanon: Lok whining in a loud noise until Zhalia gives him what he wants.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes it when Sophie says nice things to him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante lets himself be a dork around Zhalia.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia surprises Dante with his favorite snacks and drinks one day out of the blue.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie tries things Lok gives her so he'll be happy.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia tells Dante when he's getting too focused on something and to go take a break.

Huntik headcanon: Dante made Lok a mocha.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes chocolate covered stuff.

Huntik headcanon: When Sophie was little, she used to go to her mom and later on, LeBlanche for comfort.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes Sophie's house, but it's also very clean and spotless which he doesn't think a house should do.

Huntik headcanon: Dante got Zhalia a knife once as gift. He didn't realize it was Valentine's Day though.

Huntik headcanon: Dante flirting with Zhalia unexpectedly.

Huntik headcanon: Lok trying to get Zhalia to play with him only to get bored and work on his puzzle.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie kissing Lok's head.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes it when Dante plays games with him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes it when Zhalia makes him coffee.

Huntik headcanon: Dante has had to talk to his Titans to figure out problems.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes how Zhalia shows her love for him.

Huntik headcanon: Lok grabbing Sophie's hand because he was to show her the dog he sees

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes having Den to play with.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes it when Sophie pets his hair.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia holding onto Dante's arm with both hands.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia kissing Dante while he's asleep.

Huntik headcanon: Dante swimming with Zhalia and they have a race.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes reminding Den he's taller.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia kissing Dante's neck.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie kissing Lok's neck.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie likes it when Dante pays attention to her.

Huntik headcanon: Dante calling Zhalia his Snow Queen.

Huntik headcanon: When Zhalia doesn't want to picked up, she'll pretend not to have any bones like a cat does.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia checks on Lok when he naps.

Huntik headcanon: Lok and Sophie cuddling on a cab ride to see Dante.

Huntik headcanon: Dante and Zhalia cuddling on his bed while trying to sleep.

Huntik headcanon: Montehue worries when he hears Dante gets hurt, but he doesn't show it.

Huntik headcanon: Dante and Zhalia having a climbing contest and Zhalia almost slips, but Dante catches her

Huntik headcanon: Dante's Titans are getting attached to Zhalia and don't want her to leave when she comes visit.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie calls Lok sometimes so he can hear her voice.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia calling Dante honey.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes movies that surprise him.

Huntik headcanon: Lok can chopsticks on the piano.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia helps Dante calm down after he has a panic attack.

Huntik headcanon: Lok was given a pizza once.

Huntik headcanon: Dante and Zhalia cuddling and then Gareon tries to join or attack Dante.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia likes having a warm house.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes Sophie's blankets. They're soft.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia holding Dante's hand after they hug.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia bites Dante's lip when they kiss sometimes.

Huntik headcanon: Dante sometimes uses cheesey pick lines on Zhalia and she smacks him.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia is used to eating leftovers.