Chapter 24

Huntik headcanon: Sophie isn't used eating premade food from the store.

Huntik headcanon: Dante has to teach Zhalia how to use her new smart phone.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie steals Lok's clothes.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia has her own special room, not her bedroom, in Dante's house that's hers now. She relaxes and does whatever. Dante has to clean it, though.

Huntik headcanon: Dante and Lok both have a dark sense of humor.

Huntik headcanon: Lok builds models of anything because it's like the 3D puzzles his dad used to make.

Huntik headcanon: Den and Harrison sometimes dream of their parents. The dreams usually end as nightmares.

Huntik headcanon: Lok, if left alone, will eat and nap all day if he has nothing to do. Sophie doesn't think this is good.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia likes to sleep in late.

Huntik headcanon: Dante eats fast food.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia likes toy capsule vending machines and trys to the toy she wants until she runs out of coins.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie has bookshelf for her old children's books. She likes to look at them.

Huntik headcanon: Lok has started collecting dinosaur puzzles and models again since he has a job with the Foundation. Dante has offered him dinosaur bones, but he says they're not the same.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia and Sophie bonded over their love of the creepy and strange. They watch horror movies and creepy Youtube channels.

Huntik headcanon: Dante plans surprise dates for Zhalia.

Huntik headcanon: Lok cuddles with Sophie and gives her tiny kisses. She enjoys it.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia likes to nap. She likes Dante's room the best, but will sleep anywhere.

Huntik headcanon: Sometimes, Dante doesn't want do anything and just stays home all day.

Huntik headcanon: The Foundation has specially trained guide dogs and helper animals so they won't get scared if their owner uses their powers.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia misses having her own apartment. She doesn't like Den making messes and takes away his games or phone (whichever is closest) until he cleans.

Huntik headcanon: Dante tries his best to keep in touch with everyone while he is in New York.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie is learning how to bake and cook. Lok and Den get suckered into trying the food. Most of the time, it's fine.

Huntik headcanon: Lok wants to go home and visit his mom once he finishes school.

Huntik headcanon: Dante tries to take Den every so often to bond with him since Zhalia is his guardian and she lives with Dante.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia memorizes Sophie's and Lok's favorite snacks so she can get more and they won't complain to her.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie likes to eat early morning snacks. Lok usually stays asleep, but sometimes he smells the food and decides it smells too good.

Huntik headcanon: Dante has random trinkets from all around the world. Some he likes more than others.

Huntik headcanon: Lok takes bubble baths after long missions.

Huntik headcanon: Dante makes good snacks. Zhalia claims most of it.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia collects glass fairies. Lok likes to look at them.