Chapter 14

Huntik headcanon: Lok showing Sophie the clay pot he tried to make for her.

Huntik headcanon: Dante trying to do something romantic for Zhalia while she's trying to do something romantic for him.

Huntik headcanon: Lok getting Sophie a glass vase because it's a pretty purple from being in the sun.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie touching foreheads with Lok until he almost sneezes on her. Then they don't do that for like two months.

Huntik headcanon: Lok spacing out during phone calls.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia headbutting Dante softly because he stopped giving her attention.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie hugging Lok while he's napping.

Huntik headcanon: Lok headbutting Zhalia because he wants attention.

Huntik headcanon: Lok is a shutterbug and wants pictures of everything neat and cool. Sophie is one of those neat and cool things.

Huntik headcanon: Dante has lots of pictures of Zhalia smiling. He keeps them in a special album.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie nuzzling Lok.

Huntik headcanon: Dante taking Zhalia on an airplane ride to their vacation spot.

Huntik headcanon: Lok playing with a puzzle on his bed and Sophie joins him and reads a book.

Huntik headcanon: Dante getting Zhalia a simple piece of jewelry.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie holding Lok's hand as he goes over a rocky path

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia and Dante going out for dinner and leaving Caliban in charge since the kitchen caught fire last time Lok was left without someone.

Huntik headcanon: Lok blushing when Sophie says something lewd.

Huntik headcanon: Dante getting Zhalia stuff she can use.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia waking up and trying to hug Dante, but he's gotten out of bed and made her eggs.

Huntik headcanon: Lok cuddling Dante's coat.

Dante *with a bag*: Zhalia, wear this.

Zhalia: No, what is it?

Dante: It's for you.

Zhalia: Dante...

Dante *unhappy he has to spoil the surprise*: I got you a dress.

Zhalia: Oh.

Zhalia *tries on the dress*: This is kinda nice.

Zhalia *takes a picture of herself in it*: Yup, still looks good.

Dante *sees the picture Zhalia posted* *softly*: Yes!

Huntik headcanon: Sophie learning to share with Lok.

Huntik headcanon: Lok is very affectionate and will cuddle you when given the chance.

Huntik headcanon: Dante cosplaying as Batman and Zhalia as Cat woman.

Huntik headcanon: Dante and Zhalia going to the roof and snuggling.

Huntik headcanon: Lok and Sophie watching stars.

Dante: Zhal?

Zhalia: Yeah?

Dante: I'm glad I met you.