Chapter 18

Lok: *takes deep breath*

Lok: I lov-

Anyone who has spent five seconds around Lok ever: yes, you love Sophie Casterwill, we know, you love Sophie Casterwill so much, she's the light of your life, you love her so much, you just love Sophie Casterwill, we KNOW , you love Sophie Casterwill you fucking love Sophie Casterwill ok we know, we get it, YOU LOVE SOPHIE CASTERWILL. WE GET IT.

Sophie: *takes deep breath*

Sophie: I lov-

Anyone who has spent five seconds around Sophie ever: yes, you love Lok Lambert, we know, you love Lok Lambert so much, he's the light of your life, you love him so much, you just love Lok Lambert, we KNOW , you love Lok Lambert you fucking love Lok Lambert ok we know, we get it, YOU LOVE LOK LAMBERT. WE GET IT.

Zhalia: *takes deep breath*

Zhalia: I lov-

Anyone who has spent five seconds around Zhalia ever: yes, you love Dante Vale, we know, you love Dante Vale so much, he's the light of your life, you love him so much, you just love Dante Vale, we KNOW , you love Dante Vale you fucking love Dante Vale ok we know, we get it, YOU LOVE DANTE VALE. WE GET IT.

Dante: *takes deep breath*

Dante: I lov-

Anyone who has spent five seconds around Dante ever: yes, you love Zhalia Moon, we know, you love Zhalia Moon so much, she's the light of your life, you love her so much, you just love Zhalia Moon, we KNOW , you love Zhalia Moon you fucking love Zhalia Moon ok we know, we get it, YOU LOVE ZHALIA MOON. WE GET IT.

Me: *takes deep breath*

Me: I lov-

Anyone who has spent five seconds around me ever: yes, you love Sophie Casterwill, we know, you love Sophie Casterwill so much, she's the light of your life, you love her so much, you just love Sophie Casterwill, we KNOW , you love Sophie Casterwill you fucking love Sophie Casterwill ok we know, we get it, YOU LOVE SOPHIE CASTERWILL. WE GET IT.

Me: *takes deep breath*

Me: I lov-

Anyone who has spent five seconds around me ever: yes, you love Lok Lambert, we know, you love Lok Lambert so much, he's the light of your life, you love him so much, you just love Lok Lambert, we KNOW , you love Lok Lambert you fucking love Lok Lambert ok we know, we get it, YOU LOVE LOK LAMBERT. WE GET IT.

Me: *takes deep breath*

Me: I lov-

Anyone who has spent five seconds around me ever: yes, you love Zhalia Moon, we know, you love Zhalia Moon so much, she's the light of your life, you love her so much, you just love Zhalia Moon, we KNOW , you love Zhalia Moon you fucking love Zhalia Moon ok we know, we get it, YOU LOVE ZHALIA MOON. WE GET IT.

Me: *takes deep breath*

Me: I lov-

Anyone who has spent five seconds around me ever: yes, you love Dante Vale, we know, you love Dante Vale so much, he's the light of your life, you love him so much, you just love Dante Vale, we KNOW , you love Dante Vale you fucking love Dante Vale ok we know, we get it, YOU LOVE DANTE VALE. WE GET IT.