Chapter 21

Huntik headcanon: Lok hugging Sophie while they're napping together.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia playfully smacking Dante before she kisses him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante teasing Zhalia and he accidentally says the wrong thing and he apologizes to her.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie holds Lok when there's a jump scare in a movie.

Huntik headcanon: Lok gets sad when Dante leaves.

Huntik headcanon: Dante trying to reach Zhalia only to find that she's waiting for him at his apartment.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie smacking Lok when he falls asleep when she leaves him during homework time.

Huntik headcanon: Lok trying to make Zhalia a pie.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia kissing Dante on his arm because his face is covered by the grocery bags.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie isn't used to computer work.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia surprising Lok when she hugs him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante petting Zhalia's hair because it's soft and warm from the sun and she almost falls asleep.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie holding Lok's hand when they sit close.

Huntik headcanon: Dante kisses Zhalia until she smiles.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia tends to stay with Dante when they have quiet time.

Huntik headcanon: Lok says "I love you" a lot to Sophie.

Huntik headcanon: Dante singing to himself and Zhalia joins in.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia hugging Lok on his birthday.

Huntik headcanon: Lok smiling as he noticed Sophie fell asleep on his arm.

Huntik headcanon: Dante giving Zhalia a billion kisses before he kisses her on the lips.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie sometimes thinks Lok is too goofy for his own good.

Huntik headcanon: Lok tried to get a dinosaur cup, but Sophie made him put it back since it was a sippy cup.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia holding Dante's hand when they go for walks.

Huntik headcanon: Dante feels bad when Zhalia gets hurt.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie tries to take Lucas somewhere new when he visits.

Huntik headcanon: Lok tries to pay attention to not fun things, but it's boring.

Huntik headcanon: Dante lovingly teasing Zhalia about how she drooled on his shirt when she took an unexpected nap.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia lets Lok do what he wants until it affects her.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie giving Lok a peck on the nose.

Huntik headcanon: Lok is happy when he gets food.

Lophie kid: My mom can beat up your mom

Lophie kid: And your dad

Lophie kid: And my dad

Zhante kid: My mom can beat up your mom

Zhante kid: And your dad

Zhante kid: And my dad

Huntik headcanon: Dante resting his head on Zhalia's tummy and she's petting his hair.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie resting her feet on Lok's lap.