Chapter 16

Huntik headcanon: Lok wanting Sophie to hand him the remote, but she's reading.

Huntik headcanon: Dante putting his arm around Zhalia and kissing the side of her head.

Huntik headcanon: Dante holding Zhalia's chin and kissing her.

Huntik headcanon: Lok nuzzling Sophie and kissing her neck.

Huntik headcanon: Dante singing "Maneater" to Zhalia when he's feeling cheeky.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie carries snacks for Lok so he won't whine during missions.

Huntik headcanon: Dante remembers what Zhalia wants for her birthday and gets it for her.

Huntik headcanon: Dante letting Zhalia sleep in one of his shirts.

Huntik headcanon: Montehue has yet to realize that times zones affect when Dante can talk or is able to answer.

Huntik headcanon: Dante having to dealing with a pout-y Zhalia after he interrupted cuddle time to answer his phone and it was Montehue.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie letting Lok nap while she reads and he cuddles up next to her.

Huntik headcanon: Lok headbutting Sophie so she'll pet his hair.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia kissing Dante before she gets too sleepy during cuddle time.

Huntik headcanon: Dante kissing Zhalia then nuzzling her.

Huntik headcanon: Cathy playing peek-a-boo with baby Lok.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia playing with Lok in the pool.

Huntik headcanon: Dante hugging Zhalia when he can't cuddle her.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia trying to cheer Lok up after he and Sophie fight because no one wants to see Lok depressed.

Huntik headcanon: Lok smiling at Sophie when he sees she has a treat for him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante kissing Zhalia when she reminds him to eat dinner.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie getting a bunch of old books from Lok.

Huntik headcanon: Lok gets excited and tells everyone his birthday is coming and what he wants weeks ahead of time.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia being really happy Dante remembered her birthday since Klaus never celebrated it.

Huntik headcanon: Lok made Sophie mac and cheese once.

Huntik headcanon: Dante loves the special food Zhalia makes just for him.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie sighing when Lok tries to get her to sing a line of a song.

Huntik headcanon: Dante being really happy when Zhalia gives him little kisses and nuzzles.

Huntik headcanon: Lok wanting be held by Dante because he misses his dad.

Huntik headcanon: Lok snuggling with Sophie and falling asleep on her tummy.

Huntik headcanon: Dante wonders why Zhalia takes up most of the bed.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie getting Lok a silly gift because he likes it.

Huntik headcanon: Dante getting overtired and cranky and Zhalia has to cuddle him so he'll rest.

Huntik headcanon: Lok trying to apologize to Sophie because he called her squishy and she thought that was bad.