Chapter 15

Huntik headcanon: Sophie taking Lok on a date made for him.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia holding Dante's hand because it's too hot to cuddle.

Huntik headcanon: Dante checking with Zhalia to see what she wants from the relationship.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia resting her hand on Dante's arm.

Huntik headcanon: Dante helping Zhalia do her hair.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie kissing Lok on the cheek and nuzzling him.

Huntik headcanon: Lok getting Zhalia a Happy Meal because she looked hungry.

Huntik headcanon: Lok knocking on Sophie's door and asking if he can cuddle her late at night.

Huntik headcanon: Dante holding Zhalia in middle of the night because she had a nightmare and can't go back to sleep.

Huntik headcanon: Dante getting scolded by Zhalia for playing with fireworks.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia eating a snack while sitting on Dante and he tries to take a bite.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie nuzzling Lok and he starts giggling because she's tickling him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante carrying Cherit on his shoulder.

Huntik headcanon: Lok and Sophie going to a lavender farm and Lok eats a lot of samples and Sophie gets some things.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia waking up and wanting food, but she accidentally wakes up Dante because he noticed her gone so they have a late night snack and talk.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie getting Lok a food he likes but she doesn't.

Huntik headcanon: Dante cuddling with Zhalia because he misses Solwing and he wants comfort.

Huntik headcanon: Lok getting hungry in the middle of night and making food but he wakes up the whole house because he spaced out and let the microwave keep beeping.

Huntik headcanon: Dante encouraging Zhalia to take her cold medicine.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie helping Lok feel better after tests.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia helping Dante out of his suit and cuddling with him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante helping Zhalia unzip her dress and get into her jammies.

Huntik headcanon: Lok resting his head on Sophie's tummy while she's lying down and she pets his hair.

HUntik headcanon: Lok being happy that Sophie wants to get ice cream with him again after he got syrup on his face last time.

Huntik headcanon: Dante being a little surprised that Zhalia got him something expensive.

Huntik headcanon: Dante sleeping on Zhalia's chest.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie calling Lok a cutie.

Huntik headcanon: Lok seeing Sophie asleep at her desk and he gives a blanket.

Huntik headcanon: Dante making sure Zhalia goes to bed and she makes sure he does too.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie dragging Lok to do his homework.

Huntik headcanon: Dante kissing Zhalia's forehead.

Huntik headcanon: Lok getting Sophie a toy bunny.

Huntik headcanon: Dante posing for Zhalia to practicing sketching and she keeps the shirtless ones.

Huntik headcanon: Dante taking Zhalia to the spa.