Chapter 23

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia likes mini toys.

Huntik headcanon: Den likes candy.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes playing with toys on display.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia can sing.

Huntik headcanon: Dante sometimes sings along with the radio.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie watches old movies.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia pretends Den isn't hers to look after when he's bad.

Huntik headcanon: Lok almost panics when he thinks Sophie wants him to purprose to her. She wanted to take him on vacation with her.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia tries food and snacks from the countries they go to when they get missions.

Huntik headcanon: Lok makes a puzzle for Sophie with pictures of them hanging out.

Huntik headcanon: Dante and Zhalia give each other massages when the other is stressed.

Huntik headcanon: Dante finds Zhalia jewery he thinks she'll like and sends it to her.

Huntik headcanon: Lok takes Eathon (eathon the dog) out for walks and they go play at parks.

Huntik headcanon: Dante's frist clue that Eathon was in his house was his squeak toy basket.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia steals Eathon the dog because she wants him and doesn't think the Organization should have him.

Huntik headcanon: Cherit teases Den by talking in Den's voice and making it crack. Dante tells Cherit to keep it to a minimum.

Huntik headcanon: Sandra is more than happy to trade pictures of Lok with Zhalia. Zhalia wants her album to have as many pictures as possible.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia has a photo album with pictures of Den, Lok, Harrison, and Dante (He sends her some while he is away) in it labled "Family".

Huntik headcanon: Sophie likes to pretend that she is famous pop star and sings sugary love songs about her and Lok when she has to clean her room. LeBlanche thinks it's cute.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia makes Dante a welcome home dinner. He likes it and says it's the best thing he had since he got home. Zhalia blushes and says it's nothing.

Huntik headcanon: Dante takes Lok, Sophie and Den to Metz's house and Metz gives them cookies and lets them explore his house. Dante is annoyed by this as he told them not to go explore or eat anything.

Huntik headcanon: Lok doesn't know how to verbally fight and Sophie always beats him until Zhalia decides to teach Lok. It works until she starts yelling. Lok starts crying and Sophie hears him then goes after Zhalia until he explains. The girls both feel bad for different reasons.

Huntik headcanon: Dante tries to make an effort to stop women from flirting with him after Zhalia explains it makes her nervous when he doesn't.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia looks lizards because she misses when Gareon was small. She reassures him he won't get replaced.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie likes horses. She thinks they're majestic and noble.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia and Dante send each other silly pictures and texts every day saying they wish the other one was there with them.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia has to be the one who punishes Den, Sophie, and Lok for doing something wrong since Dante doesn't like to see them upset.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes to try and throw birthday parties for his friends but everything gets half hung up since he gets distracted by the cake and food. They have to be perfect. Nobody minds since he did it out of love.

Huntik headcanon: Dante makes sure that everyone is still alright after a hard or draining mission. Zhalia likes this.

Huntik headcanon: Lok hates yelling because it reminds him of getting grounded and his parents being upset with him.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia apolgizes when she yells at Lok because she doesn't like seeing him sad. Lok tries to get ice cream out of it, but it doesn't work most of the time.

Huntik headcanon: Den sometimes remembers that Harrison was weak before he became a Seeker and worries.

Huntik headcanon: Dante doesn't like touching dirty dishes and has everyone wash theirs and put them in the dishwasher.

Huntik headcanon: During movie nights, Zhalia sometimes points out how dumb the characters can be and Sophie gets mad so they have to pause the movie so they can argue about it.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes to go to the park and play. Sophie goes with him so he doesn't lose track of time.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes to go for swims. Zhalia joins him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante and Zhalia take turns making each other breakfast and dinner.

Huntik headcanon: Den once jokingly gave Lok handmade dog biscuits and he ate them. Lok thought they were cookies. Dante and Zhalia thought it was funny. Sophie didn't.

Huntik headcanon: Dante brings home food for the team.

Huntik headcanon: Den and Zhalia both like cookie dough and warm cookies.

Huntik headcanon: Lok misses his mom's cooking and helping her make things so he asks if he can help make food with someone. Zhalia can't say no. Sophie calls Sandra after he falls asleep and tells her what a good job he did.

Huntik headcanon: Cherit and Lok draw pictures to make the team feel better. Cherit's are more child like. Dante and Zhalia keep theirs and he hangs them on the fridge. Zhalia thinks it's cute.

Huntik headcanon: Dante doesn't like the paper work that comes with being a detective.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia puts up the nicknames and silly code names Lok comes up with for her. She won't let Sophie call her by them.

Huntik headcanon: Dante is never used to driving for long periods of time, but he is the better long distance driver out of the team.

Huntik headcanon: Lok made a cube puzzle like his dad had made and carved family pictures into it. Sandra loves it, but it makes her miss Eathon. Cathy likes it as well.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia was saving up to go visit Dante when Metz told her she could come anytime and he would pay.

Huntik headcanon: Dante has trouble readjusting to living alone and in an apartment. He misses Zhalia the most.

Huntik headcanon: Dante has made friends with an American detective while he works in New York.

Huntik headcanon: Lok sings songs when he gets bored. Usually about wanting to do something.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia like to snuggle with Dante on rainy days. And when she feels like it's been too long since their last time.

Huntik headcanon: Dante has rooms for Lok and Sophie if they stay the night.

Huntik headcanon: Den naps anywhere.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia is pretty sure that Lok is part puppy and tries to be gentle when he does something wrong.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia likes to pet dogs and go to pet stores.

Huntik headcanon: Dante stops to pet dogs. Zhalia lets him since they can't have pets.

Huntik headcanon: Dante cooks fairly well.

Huntik headcanon: Dante teaches each of his students one-on-one.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie sometimes calls Sandra and talks with her about stuff. Some of it is about her son.