Chapter 20

Huntik headcanon: Dante doesn't regret his past relationships, they made him into a better man, but he wishes they ended a bit better.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes playing games.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia puts chocolate sauce on her ice cream.

Huntik headcanon: Dante tries not to gloat about his fame.

Huntik headcanon: Lok is bad at wrapping presents.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia and Dante are open with each other.

Huntik headcanon: Dante donates to charities.

Huntik headcanon: Dante helps calm Zhalia down.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes playing games.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie likes it when Lok talks about his favorite memories of his family.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia is often accidently reminded by Lok that there's good in the world.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes hard candies sometimes.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes Zhalia's sense of style.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie loves Le Blanche.

Huntik headcanon: Dante helps Zhalia into bed when she's too tired.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia often gets called Talia.

Huntik headcanon: Lok can't find stuff with his name on it.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia let Dante teach her how to surf.

Huntik headcanon: Dante didn't realize he put Zhalia, Lok and Sophie on his "To get Christmas gifts" list until he went out to shop.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia likes cupcakes.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia told Dante she's going to keep all her wedding rings when they get old and worn and need to be replaced.

Huntik headcanon: Lok got stickers for the whole team.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia has to scare off weirdoes when she and Lok are out because Lok is too shy and wants to look at stuff.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia likes it when Dante sings while he cooks or does chores.

Huntik headcanon: Dante uses Lok as an excuse to go outside.

Huntik headcanon: Metz misses his wife and daughter.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia lets Dante run his hands through her hair when they're cuddling.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia and Dante have different parenting styles.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes kissing Zhalia on the head.

Humtik headcanon: Lok is still getting used to being in a relationship. Sophie is trying to help him.

Huntik headcanon: Dante lets Zhalia be in his office with him.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie picks out clothes for Lok to try on at the store.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie and Zhalia talk about small things that won't get them mad at each other.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes to pretend he's a superhero.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes ice cream.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia visits Klaus in jail after a couple years.

Huntik headcanon: Dante loves Zhalia and everything about her. Except her habits. They get annoying.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia has jokes about everyone on the team.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes puppies.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia telling Dante that he is still cool and kickass guy.

Huntik headcanon: Dante reassures Zhalia that she's still pretty and mysterious.

Huntik headcanon: Lok lets Sophie try to solve his old puzzles.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes having fun with Zhalia.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie helps Den study.

Huntik headcanon: Den and Lok get in a lot of trouble when they're bored so Zhalia decides it's better to keep Lok busy.

Huntik headcanon: Dante misses the team.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia dreams about having Dante home.

Huntik headcanon: Dante sometimes thinks being a detective is hard.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia loves Dante's cooking.

Huntik headcanon: Dante lets Lok look at his things and ask about them.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia's last name is hyphenated now that's she's married so she is Zhalia Moon-Vale.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes it when Zhalia calls him her husband.

Huntik headcanon: Lok has Sophie on his phone as "Girlfriend".

Huntik headcanon: Dante doesn't want Zhalia to raise Den and Harrison alone so he tries to be there for them.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia and Sophie have to make sure Lok doesn't get distracted during homework time. Once he drew realistic puppies on his English paper.

Huntik headcanon: Dante hates waiting in lines.

Huntik headcanon: Viviane likes Youtube.

Huntik headcanon: Den sometimes hugs Zhalia.

Huntik headcanon: Dante telling Zhalia he can't wait to go home for the holidays and see her.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes to pretend being a detective is as fun as books make it out to be.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie likes small dogs since they can't jump up and lick her face.

Huntik headcanon: Lok used chase and try to catch butterflies during summer with Cathy.

Huntik headcanon: Dante looks at pictures of Zhalia before he goes to bed.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia loves and hates silence. It depends.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes being carried.

Huntik headcanon: Den can get reckless with his powers and Zhalia has to ground him.

Huntik headcanon: Zhalia tries to get Den and Harrison to eat better, but she has make the vegetables not taste like vegetables.

Huntik headcanon: Lok likes being with Sophie unless it's homework time.

Huntik headcanon: Dante eats what Zhalia makes him. Even if it smells.

Huntik headcanon: Sophie like snowcones.

Huntik headcanon: Dante likes/favorites Zhalia's selfies.

Huntik headcanon: Dante sends Zhalia's letters first.

Huntik headcanon: Lok got Sophie to cosplay with him. Zhalia has pictures.

Huntik headcanon: Lok thinks Sophie is awesome and pretty. She lets him tell her that a lot.