1) I cant live like this anymore!

A/N In this story Elena is human and Damon and her started dating.
Elena's POV
Caroline and Stefan left last month, Jeremy left two months ago, and it's just been Bonnie and Damon and I. Me and Damon have been getting distant lately and I wanted to surprise him. So I went over to his house to see him. When I got there and I snuck up to his room so he wouldn't hear me but when I got up there I heard moaning so I opened the door to see Bonnie on top of Damon with no pants or shirt on. I then screamed at the top of my lungs,
"WHAT THE HELL!"
"OMG, Elena it's not what it looks like." Bonnie said while getting off of Damon.
"Really because it looks like you and my boyfriend were having sex!"
"Elena I'm so sorry! Please, you have to forgive me!"
All the while Damon is just standing there with only jeans on.
"What the hell do you have to say for yourself." I screamed at Damon
"I-I" he started to say but I ran out before he could finish. I heard Bonnie chasing me so I ran faster to my car and got in then drove away. I went to my house and started balling my eyes out. I sat in my house for three days only eating once and not showering. Then I finally decided that I was done with life and I didn't want to do it anymore. So I took a shower put on some makeup and got dressed in black jeans, a red tank top and a black leather jacket, then I left my house and went to the bell tower.

Nobody's POV
She looked at her phone and it said 3:30 am. So she walked up the to the top of the bell tower and looked at the ground below her. She closed her eyes and turned around and then she let go and fell. But she never hit the ground and she opened her eyes and saw who it was.
"Kol, no why'd you do that I was supposed to die. Why didn't you let me die!" She yelled and started pounding on his chest and crying.
When she looked up she saw the rest of the original family. There faces looked confused.
"Why darling, why do you want to die?" He asked
"Because I don't want to do it anymore." Elena sobbed
"Come on love, you can stay at our place." Klaus said and Kol vamp sped me to their house.
Kol held her in a bridal position and the he said "I'll take Elena to my room and watch over her."
The family responded with "ok" and they we went to his room. He laid her on the bed and put the covers over her. He laid next to Elena and she cuddled into him. She didn't know why but in that moment she felt safe.