10) Gone

Elena's POV
When I looked inside the photo album I almost cried. I saw a bunch of picture of Marcel and Rebekah. In one they were hugging and the other they were kissing. When I turned the page I found a note. It read
My dearest love,
You are my light, my happiness, my love. I know that Niklaus won't let us be together now but we will get there eventually. I will fight for our love if it's the last thing I do.
Yours always and forever
~Marcel

I started crying silent tears. I put the letter and the photo album on the bed. I walked out and to the kitchen. I knew I couldn't stay with him. 'Why does this always happen to me?' I thought. I silently walked into Marcel and I's room and grabbed a suitcase. I packed it quickly with everything I needed. I didn't leave a note or anything. I just left. I didn't know where I was going to go but I knew I was tired and so I went to a hotel close by for the night. Tomorrow I would get more clothes before I left avoiding the Michelson's and Marcel. I got in bed and slowly fell asleep.
Morning
I woke up this morning and looked out the window. Last nights memories flooded back in and I began to cry. I was alone so it didn't matter. I pulled myself together and put on an all black outfit. I walked out of the hotel making sure Marcel wasn't there. I walked to my favorite store and got some clothes once I paid one of Marcel's vampires came up to me and said "You need to come with me."
I pulled him into an ally way and started asking questions.
"Who sent you?"
"Marcel."
"How many people are looking for me?"
"Marcel, his vampires, the Michelson's, and Klaus' hybrids."
"Do they have any leads?"
"No they just told me to patrol around see if I can pick anything up."
"Ok this is what your going to do. Your going to go back to Marcel and the Michelson's and tell him to stop looking for me. I don't want to be found and if they continue there will be consequences. Then I want you to stab your self with a stake. If they ask where you saw me you don't remember." I broke the compulsion and told him to go. Then I went back to the hotel and fell asleep.
No ones POV
The vampire walked back into the compound and saw the Michelson's and Marcel sitting on the couch. He walked up to him and said
"I have a message from Elena she said stop looking for her. She doesn't want to be found and if you continue there will be consequences."
Then the vampire broke a chair and stabbed himself with a stake.
"Well that didn't go well." Elijah said
"Smart girl. Proving a point." Rebekah said
"Shut up Bekah." Klaus said
"I don't even know why she lef-" Marcel started "oh no" he said wide eyed then sped away when he came back he said
"She found out about us." While looking at Rebekah
"I have an idea" Marcel exclaimed and he told the Michelson's.
Two days later
Elena's POV
I haven't been out of my hotel room in two days just in case but I need to feed. I walked out of my hotel room and into an ally. I heard a scream. But an all to familiar one. I sped to it quickly. It was Jeremy. I ran over to the vampires attacking him. There were three I pulled them all apart and turned to Jeremy.
"Elena" He said tearing up
"Jeremy are you ok." I said hugging him
"Yes I'm fine"
"Why are you here?"
"Marcel called me he said that you were in trouble and to come to New Orleans immediately. But when I was searching for you I got attacked."
My blood was boiling and I was so mad my hybrid face was showing. I sped Jeremy to my hotel room then off to the compound to find Marcel. There is no calming me down from this.