4) Alone with Klaus

No ones  POV
Kol just left. She went up to his room still in his t-shirt. She changed into a new one. Then thought about what she was going to go
"What am I supposed to do for two days? How was I going to entertain myself." She thought out loud not knowing Klaus was listening and had a lot of entertainment in store for her. She started walking downstairs and she was pushed into the wall harshly then she opened my eyes and it was Klaus.
"I can give you plenty of entertainment for a few days." He said kissing down her neck
"Klaus." She said "Klaus stop" and she pushed him away. She started running upstairs but he sped in-front of her and said
"What's wrong Elena? Have you really never thought about this before. You've never had an attraction to me." He said backing her into a wall. She gulped and moved her head away from his exposing her neck. She could feel his hot breath on her neck. She didn't know what he was doing but at that moment she  hated him. He started to lift up her shirt and pull her panties down. But luckily the doorbell rang and he sped to it. Elena took this as a opportunity. She ran up to Kol's room and locked the door. Knowing she would never get out of the house without klaus catching her.She heard a knock on the door.
"Elena, I'm sorry. Please open the door." It was Klaus. She yelled back "No" her voice shaking and locked herself in the conjoined bathroom. "Elena please. I won't do it again." She just stayed there. For two straight days she didn't eat she didn't sleep she just sat on the bathroom floor with silent tears.

Two days later
She heard the door break and someone call her name the bathroom door broke and Kol walked in. Elena jumped up and ran to him. He was so confused.
"Elena what's wrong? Nik is down there drunk and pissed off." She shuddered at the sound of his name. "What did he do." Pulling out of there hug. She quickly went back into him and he was shaking with anger. He quickly sped downstairs and held Klaus to the wall by his throat. But he quickly turned the tables on Kol.
Meanwhile Elena didn't want to go downstairs and face Klaus. But she heard banging and yelling from the other two originals. Elena ran downstairs to see Klaus being thrown across the room.
"Kol" she yelled her eyes red and puffy
Klaus quickly stood up and started to walk towards her but she just backed up with fear in her eyes even though Kol was there she was scared. Scared of what Klaus might do.
"Elena, I'm so sorry. Please. I didn't mean to scare you."
When she hit the wall she quickly ran behind Kol who was observing that whole thing along with Elijah and Rebekah. Once she got to Kol she held on to his arm with a death grip. He looked between them confused. He turned and looked at Elena then back at Klaus.
"What did you do to her?" Kol yelled but Klaus stayed silent Elena's grip got tighter on Kols arm. "What did you do" he screamed again. Elena was shaking violently. He looked at Elena then pulled her to the corner and asked him what happened she told him and he was enraged. He walked back to where they were and he had his arm around her now holding her tight.
"Do you know where she was when I found her? She was in the bathroom huddled in the corner in fear that you would coming in." He yelled at Klaus. Klaus turned around and looked at Elena. She wouldn't look at him.
"Do you really think I should hurt you?" Klaus said but Elena jumped when he first started talking Elena stomach started to growl and she looked so tired. Kol turned to Elena who was shaking and crying. Then he said
"Elena darling how long has it been since you ate or slept?" Kol asked
"Almost three days." She responded and he looked sympathetic
"Ok how about we go get you some food the we can go to bed?" Kol said with a small smile
"Ok" she responded when they started moving she stopped and wouldn't go any further. Kol soon realized why and said through his teeth
"Elijah would you be so kind as to escort Klaus out of the room so we can have a clear path to the kitchen?"
"Of course" He said with a small smile until he looked at klaus.