11) Your Dead!

No ones POV
Marcel and the Michelson's were talking in the compound before Marcel got thrown across the room. They looked up and it was Elena.
"Elena"
Marcel said in shock. She walked up to him and punched him repeatedly in the face before throwing him into the wall and breaking the wall. Then she yelled
"You called Jeremy!" Her hybrid face showing then she picked him up with her magic right in front of him forcing him on his knees. Then she said
"He was attacked." Then she made him have an aneurysm. He cried out in pain then Kol came to pull her off but she just held him back with all the others. "He could have gotten killed." She yelled angrily. Then someone familiar walked in. "Elena" He said. She looked up and started to cry she let every one go as they watched her. He started to walk closer. "Elena. I have been looking for you for six years." "
"You have?"
"Yes of course I have."
She ran to him and hugged him
"Stefan I missed you so much. Just then Damon walked in and she could feel rage pull over her. She let go of Stefan. Then Jeremy walked in
"What's going on" She said gritting her teeth. Everyone circled her then. Bonnie, Caroline, Matt and Tyler walked in and circled her to. She looked around at everyone. Then Damon took a step towards her.
"Elena it's time you stop running every time something happens. We haven't seen you in six years."
"And who's fault is that? Do you guys want to know why I ran every time." They all nodded
"The first time was because I walked in on Bonnie and Damon sleeping together. Caroline and Stefan were gone, Jeremy left and I had no body. It felt like no one wanted me. Like I was a waste of space. So I tried to kill myself. But the originals found me and saved my life and I was so grateful. I fell in love with Kol and trusted him with everything. When Klaus attacked me and you came home and found me" she turned to look at Kol "I knew you would never do anything to hurt me and that if anyone tried I knew you would be there to protect me. But then Davina happened. And then that was the second time that happened so I moved away from mystic falls to find a new life with someone to love me. Then I met Marcel" turned to Marcel "when I met you I knew you knew my pain when you told me about your history with the Michelson's. But then I found your secret room and I knew that every story that you told me you altered so that I would find out about you and Rebekah. And for all of your information I have been in New Orleans for the whole time. Just a few streets over. After that I find out that Marcel called everyone single freaking person from my past and the only one who has been looking for me is Stefan."
Everyone had shocked expressions on. So Elena took a deep breath and said "I don't think that anyone really wanted to find me. I think they just were glad I was gone." Elena looked at Kol as he looked away. He was they one that broke her heart the most. Then Klaus interjected
"If I may love that is not true. I know one person in this room who has secretly been looking for you the day you left. Leaving on leads for weeks at a time. Being so mad at times because he couldn't find you that he'd not leave his room or feed for weeks."
I looked at him
"Who?"
He turned to Kol and said
"Kol"
I looked at Kol and he wouldn't look at me
"Well sorry but I don't believe you. If he really wanted me back so bad he would be trying something. Anything to just make eye contact but instead I haven't heard him say anything all day. So if you don't mind I will be going. And before any of you can ask I will not be coming back. The only person in this world who could have gotten me to do anything would have been Kol." He looked up at me. I looked away
"But obviously he doesn't care and now no one can change my mind. Bye." She closed her eyes and shut off her humanity. She opened her eyes and smirked.
Everyone went wide eyed. Then Kol said
"Darling you didn't."
"Oh he speaks. And oh darling I did."