00. Foreword

August, 1995

Dead.

They were all dead.

I could literally feel the air leak out of my lungs. I couldn't breath, I couldn't even walk over to them and see if there was anything I could do to save them. But the worst was that my whole world just stood still. No birds were singing, no squirrels were scaling up trees, no bees were buzzing around and trying to collect pollen.

Everything was silent— everything was gone. And when I stopped breathing, and those birds stopped chirping, and my friends and family's chests stopped rising and falling, you could hear it.

You could literally hear the sound of my heart breaking into millions and millions of tiny pieces. I could feel myself losing it, I could feel myself falling apart, I could feel the pain and agony they all went through— as if it was happening to my own body. Their bodies were mangled and torn apart to the point where you could barely tell who the happy, totally innocent person they were before. They were torn apart, literally.

Arms were over here, legs were over there. Some piled on top of each other. Blood was splattered all over the tents and sleeping bags that we were all sleeping in. The forest clearing was like a canvas, and red paint was flicked and flung everywhere. It was everywhere.

Slowly, but surely, I felt my legs give out from underneath me, my knees slamming into the dry dirt, my chest convulsing as I tried to rasp for air. I could faintly hear the sobs that racked my body. My own screams reached my ears, honestly I think my screams reached everyone's ears in a five mile radius. My throat was burning, my head was pounding— and I felt like it was about to explode. My eyesight was blurry and fuzzy from the nonstop steam of tears that rained out of my eyes.

I was now sitting on the woods floor, leaves and branches crunched underneath me as I rocked back and fourth, over, and over again. I couldn't stop crying, there was a hole in my chest. It felt as if someone's hand dug into my ribs and ripped my heart right out, a burning sensation flowing through my body. I could feel nothing but pain, and I was going out of my freaking mind.

What was I suppose to do? What was I suppose to tell their friends and loved ones? What was I supposed to do with the eight now lifeless bodies that were staring into the oblivion?

My head snapped up as I heard foot steps approaching the clearing, several of them. And then suddenly, I was no longer crying. I stood up and I felt my eyes change to their golden color and my face transform as my claws grew without my consent. A group of men broke through the tree line, they all stopped before me, one even had the guts to smirk at me. A growl ripped through my throat as I was about to launch myself at them, but an older man out of the group stepped forward with a sword digging into the ground as he walked forward.

"Why!" I yelled at the hunters, now totally losing the grip on myself and plummet into utter insanity.

"They didn't do anything wrong! They have never, ever killed an innocent person. I made sure of that!" I screamed, and even picked up one of my packs bags that was dropped carelessly and flung it at a nearby tree. I knew that I shouldn't be doing this, considering I have a seven month old unborn child inside of me at the moment, but all I could think about was the pain and agony they went through, without deserving it.

"You gonna kill me, huh? GO AHEAD! JUST ADD ME TO YOUR INNOCENT HIT LIST!!!" I was now throwing more things and grabbing at my hair, I was crying again. God, why was I still crying?! Crying wouldn't do anything. Crying wouldn't change anything. Crying wouldn't bring them back.

"Now where would be the fun in that?" The older man asked as he wiped the blood of my loved ones off of his sword and onto his brown jacket that was a size too big. I took this time to get a good look at him, all of him, every detail, and engraved it in my mind, then I did the same to all of the other hunters.

"They were innocent." I growled. "What happened to your god damn code!"

He just started shaking his head at me and his friends started leaving the clearing. "All of your kind is anything but innocent, darling." He says, and I didn't like the tone in his voice. It was like he was mocking me, and like he found this quite funny. "All of your kind are monsters, and monsters don't deserve to live."

He was a dead man.

"Why aren't you killing me then?" I growled I kicked down a tent to my right.

He flashed me his not-so pearly whites and started walking backwards away from the clearing, away from the massacre, away from the blood.

"Because of the precious child you are carrying young Cecily. There is a chance your child could be human, and I will not kill an innocent child, I have a little humanity left in me." He said, twirling his sword in his hands.

"So- until then." He said smirking.

When he was no longer in sight I started breathing heavily as I turned toward my pack, I sobbed again as I laid eyes on my boyfriend that was slumped in an awkward position on the ground, I crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around him and cried and cried. Then I crawled over to my younger sister that I always found annoying, but now would give anything to be able to hear her stupid riddles and ridiculous theories once more.

I made sure none of my pack was alive, before I stood up and started pacing around. The whole pack was dead, the only person I couldn't find was my seven year old son that was probably dead somewhere in the middle of the woods, brutally murdered by a hunter. Rage started to fill my veins and I could feel myself start screaming again.

"I'm gonna kill you! I'm going to kill EVERY. LAST. ONE. OF. YOU. I'm going to feel your bones crush beneath my hands and hear you scream in mercy! You're all dead!"

Before I could stop myself my claws dug a huge swirl on the ground in between the bodies of the only people I had ever loved.

"DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!" I kept screaming, and not thinking about the consequences or the result of my actions, carved an identical symbol as on the ground into my stomach where my unborn child was stirring.

My laughs filled the air. "You're all going to die! You will never know what's coming to you until your gasping for your last breath."

I growled as I could feel the energy from the symbol beneath me and on my stomach starting to ignite, the symbol of revenge.

The symbol of wrath.

"You're all dead."

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

•a/n

This is my new story, it's a Teen Wolf/ Isaac Lahey fan-fiction. I have so many ideas brewing and my mind is literally filled with this story, so I had to write this so I could sleep.

\\ This book will be based off season two //