04. Oh Lydia....

04. Oh Lydia....

"Who the hell would create this torture?" I ask, while wiping stray tears away from my eyes, and not even caring that I was ruining Lydia's perfect eye makeup that she spent forever on.

"His name is Nicholas Sparks, but I like to call him Satan." Lydia tells me before standing up, and getting The Notebook out of the d.v.d player and putting it safely inside of its case and back to its place on the shelf.

"But what I don't get is how you have never seen The Notebook before!" The strawberry blonde exclaims as she drags me up the stairs.

"Well I could have, just don't remember it. Well, I guess I don't remember anything including my family, friends, what happened to me, what happened to them, why I lost my memory, where I used to live etc. etc...." I say while rolling my eyes and trying to stop thinking about it before I start crying, and this time not from a ridiculous romance movie.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Lydia giving me a look of sympathy. Lydia Martin, feeling sorry for me. What has this world come to? "Oh, don't give me that look, Martin." I mumble and enter my room.

Lydia follows me and makes a beeline for the closet, already planning her look for me the next day. If tomorrow was filled with more stares and whispers I think I was going to lose my mind. I got back to thinking about why Stiles had lied to me earlier today, and what he was hiding. But at the same time I couldn't help but think that I just met the poor kid a few days ago and that it really wasn't my business, but this felt important. And I was going to follow what I thought was important, I didn't really have much of a choice anyway, for all I know it could lead me to find out the truth about myself.

Varies of clothes are tossed and thrown all around the room, some of the things were cute but it just wasn't doing it for the Lydia Martin, which concerned me considering these were all her clothes. She kept muttering about how she needed to go shopping, but the thousands of dollars in her closet thought otherwise. A couple times a article of clothing smacked me square in the face, causing me to huff in anger. "Lydia." I said trying to catch her attention.

"Shh." Lydia commanded me as she picked up a black lace skirt.

"Lydia." I try again.

"This could work, I could work with this. Okay... where is that blue sweater." Lydia mumbled, ignoring me. Again.

"Lydia!" I say, just wanting to go sleep.

"Aha! This... this is a master piece, Persephone!" She turned toward me. She held up the black lace layered skirt, and a dark blue sweater with white lace on the side the climbed up to right below the chest area. I gotta admit it was really cute, but that wasn't the point. I wanted sleep.

"Yes, perfect! No can you get out so I can actually get more then just a couple hours of sleep? Please?" I say, standing up to go shake the girls shoulders to make a point.

"Sleep is for the weak! Beauty takes time." She hums, then goes through the bathroom into her own room to find shoes.

"Oh god please help me." I reply before sagging to the ground, curling up into a ball and deciding that the ground was comfy enough, and closed my eyes.

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

It was dark.

The inky darkness swarmed around me, it was everywhere. I couldn't see. It was so dark that I couldn't even tell if my eyes were open or not. No matter how many times I blinked it didn't make much of a difference.

Running. It felt like I was running. Running for my life, perhaps I was.

I could hear footsteps, the loudest was mine. They were thundering against the dried up dead leaves. I flinched every time that a branch snapped, and I could feel myself glancing behind me every five seconds. Was someone chasing me?