05. Abuse Persephone Day

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" A gruff voice says before I'm getting shoved out of the way, quite harshly might I add.

Lydia and I had been walking to our next class when we got graced with the presence of Jackass. Jackson had grabbed Lydia by the arm and pushed her up against the wall, her green eyes wide and filled with fear. "What!" Lydia says loudly trying to break out of his grip. I try to force my legs to move but they stay in place as I rub my sore shoulder— my injured shoulder. It just had to be that shoulder didn't it?

"Show it to me, show it to me, c'mon." Jackson demanded to Lydia holding his hand out like he was waiting for a present. He tries to reach into her pocket, but Lydia quickly smack his hand away and yells, "are you out of your mind?!"

"Nothing happened to you, it's like.." I could hear Jackson faintly mutter while he kept staring at the terrified strawberry blonde. "Its like yo-you're immune." He states. Immune? Immune to what? God, first the whole Scott running thing, now this. I don't know how much more my poor brain could take today.

"I don't have a clue about what you are talking about!" Lydia whispers to him. Yeah, that makes two of us. Even from a couple feet away I could tell that she was about to cry, I knew that Lydia still cared for Jackson— loved him even. And don't ask me why because I'm trying to figure that out myself.

Jackson finally snaps and pushes Lydia into the wall again, but this time much more violently."You.. whatever it is, your blood, your saliva, whatever soul killing substance is running through your veins, you, you did this to me!" He growls at her while pointing at himself. Lydia is shaking and tears are falling down her face, she looks helpless. And Lydia Martin is definitely not helpless.

"Hey!" I shout at Jackass. I shove his shoulder and push him away from the crying girl. "What the hell is wrong wi—" I couldn't even finish my sentence before he shoved me again, and this time I hit the ground.

"You ruined it for me!" He yelled at Lydia again. "You ruined everything!"

His screams were so loud that people in the halls started looking toward the scene where Jackson was yelling at a crying girl, and I was laying on the ground groaning in pain. He then walks away from us in all his Jackass glory, not even sparing us a glance.

Yeah, definitely trying to still figure it out myself.

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

After Lydia had just disappeared without a trace, I went to the nurses office for an ice pack. I was rubbing my sore shoulder and I was worried that my stitches had been ripped, but there wasn't any blood so that had to be a good sign. The nurse didn't even glance at me as she pointed to the small fridge in the corner of the bland room. It reminded me of the hospital, and I was starting to miss just being able to lay down and do nothing, but there was a mystery of Scott McCall and Stiles Stillinski to be solved.

Pressing the cold pack to my shoulder I walked out, I didn't even know if we were allowed to take them out of the nurses office, but I could care less. There was a lot of commotion coming from the cafeteria and I knew that lunch had started, I stumbled toward the double doors and into the crowded room. I instantly saw the buzz cut haired Stiles sitting at a new table with a darker skinned boy. Stiles had a devilish look on his face, but when didn't he? The other boy looked very annoyed.

"C'mon man, do you see the piece of crap Jeep I drive!" Stiles says while doing some weird thing with his head. Oh Stiles....

"Do you see the piece of crap bus that I take?" The other boy replied. I instantly decided that I liked this guy. I walked toward them, the boy looked at me before looking away. Stiles just scooted over so I could sit. Defeated, Stiles let out a sigh and throws a $10 bill on the lunch table. The boy then smiles like he just won the lottery. Stiles smiles back, while tilting his head back and I let out a snort.