Authors Note

Have you ever just been so attracted to someone that it physically pains you?

No? Okay.... Just me then. Whatevs.

Okay but on a serious note I just wanted to post a quick authors note to just let you guys know that I did not give up on this story! I love writing this and it's only a couple chapters ok but I am just so excited for everything I have planned.

The reason I haven't updated in a... month? I think. Is because it takes me about 3-4 hours to write and edit ONE chapter. That's a long time guys, and recently between my AP class, my honors class, and my foreign language class- I don't have that 3-4 hours. Like- at all. Nada.

Also add onto the fact that I've been sick off and on quite often the last month or so so I've at least missed a whole week of school all together, so I've been crammed with make up work and tests and it's just so not okay and I am already 1000% done with this school year and it's only like the 3rd month.

So, anywhore. Just wanna let you guys know that I am continuing this story, and it is not getting put on hold because when I do that it usually just ends up getting deleted because on hold stories bother me and make me feel pressured.

Thank you guys for being so wonderful and patient with me and giving me such great feedback! It really means a lot and I appreciate it so much!

Also you can comment or inbox me anytime! I try to reply back to everyone I can because you are all lovely!

I will update as soon as I get the time, I promise. Hopefully this weekend over thanksgiving break (;

P.S •

Don't forget to play in poison ivy kids!

P.S.S • Robbie Kay makes me want to stab myself with a fork. Carry on. ( GIF GIF GIF GIF ASKSNDJSNDLJODJJD )