02. Lydia the Mastermind

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Oh, come on! Yes!"

"Not going to happen."

"We talked about this! She only has 60% evil, 40% on a good day. It will be fine!"

"Stiles, no. She probably thinks I'm a freak and wants to avoid me as much as humanly possible."

Alright, so let me explain. Stiles and I are arguing about me and going to meet Lydia after he was done with his little hissy fit, and decided to come back to my room because I was his friend, even though he claims that he strongly dislikes me. But that is irrelevant. I am supposedly going to the Martin household tonight, and Stiles says that Lydia is already here and how I should go meet her, but Persephone does not agree.

"You're not a freak Persephone! She is going to love you." Stiles continues with his goofy grin.

"Yeah, because running out of the woods bloody and broken into a parking lot, then passing out in said parking lot and having to be rushed to the hospital by a stranger then waking up and not even remembering why the hell I was running in the woods in the first place, is totally normal." I snapped out sarcastically. Sarcasm and I are beginning to have a very lovely friendship. I am starting to think that's the reason I can handle being in a room with a hyperactive spaz that goes by the name of Stiles Stillinski, (Who the hell even names their kid Stiles Stillinksi, I was going to definitely be having a chat with the Sheriff about that) without strangling him.

"Hey, at least you werent naked." Stiles stated like what he just said wasn't absolutely weird and out of place.

"What are you talking about? Why would I be naked?" I asked, trying not to laugh at his face as he looks at me trying to figure out how to explain what he just said.

"You don't know? I swear that I told you." He says, slightly confused.

"Tell me what?" I ask. I was about to tell him how weird he is, but then a thought flooded into my mind. "Oh my god!" I yell out, causing Stiles to jump about three feet out of his seat in fright.

"Are you trying to tell me that you ran in the woods naked before!?" I exclaim, slightly horrified but laughing none the less. Through my slightly blurry eyes from the tears wanting to leak out from laughing, I can see Stiles' eye twitch in frustration, then he huffs and drags his hand down his face. "Oh for the love of god, Persephone. I can't say anything to you without you accusing me of some horrid, and utterly embarrassing thing, can I?" His eyes are shooting daggers at me, but hey, he was the one who said it.

"Okay." I say, slowly calming down. "So if it wasn't you, then who was running through the woods naked then?"

"Well you know when Lydia disappeared from the hospital, right?" He asks me, moving to sit on my bed without permission and stretching his legs out across mine as he sprawls out on the other side of the much too small hospital bed. I didn't really blame him though, those hospital chairs do no not look very pleasing to me either. "Yeah." I answer, trying to piece together where the spaz was going with this.

"Well, for almost two days she was, for whatever reason, running in the woods naked, then when we found her she said she had no memory of doing it, the doctors don't know why either, but she wasn't hurt or anything so whatever. Lydia is still Lydia." After he finished talking he got this look in his eyes, and I smirked right at him.

"You really like her don't you?" I tell him, still smirking.

"Wha-? Psh, no. No, I don't know what you are talking about." He rambles on, his brown eyes not meeting mine.