Prologue

Sang Sorenson's day was like any other day. She woke up early, put her small room to order even if she didn't have many things and her room was already spotless. She has OCD, everything had to be perfectly aligned, the same length and spotless.

Then she got dressed with her meager and second hand clothes she got from Marie - her older sister or the Thrift stores from which her father buys her things from, because she wasn't as beautiful or important like Marie and her mother.

*****

The Sorensons was a very rich family, they wore the best of the best clothes, they owned a very big estate with a very big mansion on it, they owned the best and newest cars, the best technology and only socialised with the richest and most snobbish people - all but her, Sang Sorenson.

Even though the Sorensons were rich, they were stingy people and wouldn't hire chefs and maids. Sang had to do everything, she had to clean the whole mansion and make all the food, yet she wasn't even allowed to join them and eat the food she - herself had made.

When they hosted parties they would hire waiters but Sang had to make the food herself and then join them to waiter the food and drinks.

The Sorensons never acknowledged her as their daughter or a part of her family, she was a slave and a ghost in her own house. She never belonged.

It didn't bother her any more, she had gotten used to it, for she had heared it one too many times.

*****

Yet today changed her whole miserable life, her daily normal routine changed and not for the better. She had witnessed something very bad happen between the man and woman, she called parents and an unknown man. It was illegal and her family could be sentenced for life in jail.

Sang was busy cleaning her father's study, when they came in and she hid in her father's big cabinet that housed all of his documents and important things. She knew if her father had caught her there, he wouldn't hesitate to punish or kill her.

What she had witnessed that night scarred her for life and she had to flee for her own safety.

×××××

This is my book and I'm writing it but the credit for the idea goes to the author @ shayschiesler.

*****

Words: 406

***

Hello, I'm just letting you know that I'm not going to use the Marshalls, FBI or any known Agencies. I will be using the Academy.