New Job As A Waitress

Y/n's pov

I streatch from my bed as i suddenly get a call. I quickly grabbed my phone in hope it was from one of the jobs i have applied too.

"Hello is this Y/n L/n." The monitone voice spoke.

"Mm." I nodded my head slowly, curious if i got the job.

"You are over qualified for our job, sorry." The monitone voice spoke slightly less clear.

Then they hung up. I just sat there on my bed and laid back.

"Another denial won't stop me." I yawned.

I hopped up and set out a change of clothes. Then i got into the shower to wash up before going into town. As i get out of the bathroom i turn on the ventalation so the steam can clear out.

I looked at my clothes and smiled. I put it on before brushing my teeth. And as i leave the house my dog looked at me with a blank stare before barking.

"Ok Spike, when i come back we'll go for walkies." I smiled rubbing his cheeks.

I grabbed my wallet and left the house. As i walked into town i got akward. My breathing got quiet yet heavy. I saw a cafe with a 'We're Hiring' sign.

"Let's hope this goes well." I puffed my chest as i walked inside.

"Hello and welcome to the Luxury Cafe." A woman greeted me kindly.

"I-I'm here for a j-job." I said looking at her.

She smiled before taking down her little sign on the window. She took me to the staff room.  I was confused and somewhat scared.

"Your hired, now what size clothes do you wear sweety." She turned to a closet of maid outfits.

"Medium..." I said quietly.

" Medium...ok." She began searching and found a maid outfit.

"Here you are i will see you tomorrow at 6:00am sharp." She handed me the outfit.

"G-Got it." I bowed before leaving home with the outfit.

I rushed home as quick as i could.  I saw Spike just there at the door waiting. I picked him up and swung him around lightly.

"You wanna go to the dog park?" I set him down.

He ran in circles and barked before sitting down.

"Let me go get the leash." I smiled at him.

I went into my room and grabbed a black and blue leash. Then i grabbed his frisbee, treats, and waterbowl. As i get down stairs he is just stairing at the door.

"What is it boy?" I bend down. Then mail slid through the door and he ran circles around it.

I laughed and picked it up. Before going through them i already knew they were appology and love letters from my ex.

I just threw them on the table before hooking Spike to his leash. I open the door and Spike prances out the door. I get akward again as Spike gets really excited.

I smiled and as we make it to the dog park and let his leash go. He began playing with the other dogs and having fun. 

I got a call from my ex again and let him go to voicemail. I smirked before getting up with his frizbee. Spike stopped everything he was doing and stared at me.

"Spike go fetch!" I shouted throwing it.

He charged before jumping in the air catching it. I tried to reach for it but he turned his head away with his nub shaking back and forth.  i chased after him he ran around before giving it to me.

"Good boy Spike."

I patted his head before pulling out his waterbowl and treats. As he drank his water next to me i scrolled through my instgram.

My messages got blown up by him again and i just hated it. I sighed trying to keep my cool opening the dog treats.

"Spike how about a few treats before we go home?" I glanced at him.

He barked going in front of me.

"Spike play dead." I smiled.

He dropped making a whine sound.

"Good boy spike!" I threw him a bacon bit treat.

He ate it quickly.

"Ok now Spike roll over." I laughed.

He rolled over and got drool on his forehead. I threw his treat laughing. I pack everything back into the bag as Spike went to the bathroom on a tree.

"Come here boy." I bent down as he shook a bit.

I picked him up as he pranced over to me.  He just had his tongue out of his mouth as i walked home. I ordered pizza as i walked home.

When i got home i set Spike down he ran around before eating some of his dog food.  I set the park bag down next to the couch right as the doorbell rang.

"Comming!" i shouted whipping out my 20$.

I open the door and grab my pizza and soda passing him the 20. He smiled and left happy. I yawned and Spike barked before turning on the T.v.

"THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER VILLAN RAMPAGE NEAR-" Spike changed it to spongebob as he knew me and news reports.

I open the pizza box and soda. As i grab a slice spongebob cuts off with an all internation warning of villans. I sighed as spongebob came back on with plankyon trying to take over bikini bottom.

"Hah plankton you wish you could." I laugh while eating pizza.

When i passout on the couch Spike is cuddled up on my lap.when i wake up i get ready and leave for work. I hate being in public with this type of outfit on but if it gets me money im all fine.

" Heyo girlie ready for today?" The girl from yesterday smiled.

I nodded unsure as she continues." Im Luca your boss all you have to do is give people their orders."

I nodded and she handed me a tray full of orders. I go and hand them out but one guy had his eyes on me the whole time.

As i give him his order he opened my maid dress and gave me moneyin the top. I just looked at him a bit akward while i wait for others to order so i can get this done with.