Flexible

Harry and I are in my bedroom. It's the first time he's seen it it person. It feels like he's invading my privacy a bit.

He walks around and picks up little knick knacks. He comments on my snow globe my dad got me from the zoo when I was three.

It's a giraffe inside with the label. California National Zoo. Not sure why they would put a giraffe in a snow globe but whatever.

I plug my phone up and Harry manages to open an old photo album I made it once mom passed. A way to see how much we grow over the years.

"Man you really can't take a bad picture" he mumbles flipping through the small book. "Alright let's not go too much future there are pictures I don't want to see.

"What like this one?" He laughs and turns the book around. It was me in Katie's bedroom we had been practicing with Charlie on her gymnastics routine. Being the middle of the day and I was with my sisters I wasn't wearing pants.

"Harry close it!" I exclaim standing from the bed. He holds the book above me luckily I'm not as short as he thinks. I jump and grab the book and toss it at the top of my closet.

"It's just underwear" he says sitting on my bed. "Yeah but it's embarrassing" I grab the chemistry textbook and open it.

"I hadn't realize you were flexible" he winks cockily. I blush like a mad man, "focus Harry".

***

"Have you signed up for the ski trip?" Harry asks he's discarded the idea of studying and is now braiding the strings on my frilly pillow case.

"No, I can't ski." I say honestly and he turns around so fast he nearly gets whiplash.

"It's not just about skiing Salem. It's the annual junior trip. You have to go" he insists.

"Besides I can't ski I was planning on snowboarding anyways" he shrugs. "Well I can't do either"

"Please go. I'd be weird if you didn't and I did" it would be weird if my "boyfriend" went on a trip and I wasn't anywhere around.

Gia would definitely try something.

"If you don't want to ski you can stay in the lodge and read a book" Harry shrugs. "And it'll be cute, I'll give you my hoodie, and teach you to ski."

I fight to stop from showing how badly I wanted that to happen. "Please Salem" He says clasping his hands together.

"Alright fine. I'll go on the ski trip." I agree and he pulls me into a hug. "Yes!"