Confession

Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey were having a get together with Casey and April at their place. Casey was already pissed when he got to the turtles lair so April was keeping an eye on him most of the night.
"Guys? How much drink you got?" Casey asked with a drunken tone Raph stepped toward Casey and grinned "think you've had enough mate don't you?".
Casey snarled at Raph and sat down on the couch "I wanna get hammered tonight bro, as much as my liver can take" Mikey said and Donnie placed his hand on his shoulder "you're not having too much to drink Mikey" he said.
"Fair enough bro, I won't have too much to drink" Mikey replied with a smile on his face. Raph stood in the corner of the room arms firmly crossed across his chest. Leo noticed Raph on his own so he went over to keep him company.
"Why you on your own?" Leo asked "maybe because I want to stand alone is that a crime?" Raph replied angrily Leo laughed "no, but its sad come hang out with us there's drink in the fridge sensei ain't back till Friday" he said.
Raph smiled at his brothers response and immediately walked to the fridge and got a beer out.
But, one beer quickly turned to two which turned to five Raph drank all night, he and Casey were laughing about stuff that didn't even make sense half the time but Leo enjoyed seeing Raph in this happy mood so he didn't say anything.
It was 1:34am Mikey yawned and crossed his arms in a stretch "you tired are ya Mikey?" Leo asked Mikey nodded "yeah I'm just gunna hit the hay, night guys" he ran upstairs to his room and clicked the door shut. Leo turned to Raph "you'd better get some sleep too muscle".
Raph imitated Leo mockingly and high fived Casey and went up to bed "night Case cheers for cheering me up dude" Casey smiled "no prob Raph see ya tomorrow I'm gunna run before I fall asleep on your couch, come on babe".
April hugged Leo "thanks for tonight Leo, bye" Leo grinned and let her go "goodnight April" he said and he sat on the couch with Donnie. "Don?" He said "yeah Leo?" Donnie replied "why ain't you asleep yet? Your usually first before Raph to be asleep" Leo pointed out "well, someone had to help you out with Raph and Casey" he chuckled.
Leo felt a little drowsy so he made his way up to bed "you gunna be okay down here alone Don?" He whispered "sure, I'm a big boy I can take care of myself" he replied "goodnight" Leo grinned "pleasant dreams little brother" he replied. Leo flopped exhaustingly on his bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.
In the middle of the night Leo heard a scream from Raphs room so he went to investigate. Raph was having a bad dream he woke up in a cold sweat screaming Leo's name "LEO! Leo Nooooo!" He saw Leo sat on his bed holding his hand "Raph its okay I'm here, they can't haunt you any longer" Leo said Raph hugged him.
"Leo? Can I confess something to you?" Raph said with cheeks of burgundy red "sure, go ahead" Leo said "I love you Leo and I don't mean in a brotherly way either I mean in a different way to that" Leo cupped Raphs face and kissed his nose "I love you too I'm so glad you confessed first before I did" with that Raph pulled Leo close to him, pulled up the covers and they fell asleep in each others arms.