What will be her name?

Leo lay down on his bed rubbing his swollen middle he is really hating being pregnant but, that's what happened he snores lightly in the comfort of Raph's arms.
"Leo? Leo!" Raph said shaking Leo lightly "huh? Oh morning babe" Raph looked at Leo and smiled "what is her name?" Leo looked confused "who's name?" He asked Raph shook his head and smiled "the baby's name".
Leo rubbed the back of his neck "oh my god I'm seven months pregnant and I don't even have a name for my kid" he said "Raph? Will you help me name it?" He asked "sure, its my baby too after all" they both sat brood in thought.
"How about... Skylar?" Raph said "it's okay I guess, I'll keep that one in mind" he said "I thought Yukah would be good" Leo said "shall we ask Mikey and Donnie for help on this?" He asked "yeah they might have better names than us" so they got up and slowly walked to the door.
In the sitting room Donnie sat with his arm around Mikey " hey guys," Raph said they both waved "is Leo okay?" Donni asked Raph smiled "ask him yourself" Leo walked to the sofa and sat down. "Leo? Your huge now, how many months are you?" Mikey said "seven" Leo replied "and me and Raph were gunna ask as her uncles you would like to help us name her?" He asked "yeah!" Mikey smiled "what about....Akari?" Mikey suggested Leo thought hard on it and he smiled "I actually kinda like that name" Mikey smiled he was quite proud of himself "what about Yukina?" Donnie said "they're all nice names I don't know which one to choose" Splinter walked behind them "maybe I shall choose out of all of your names which one most suits her and that will be her name" Leo nodded.
"Leonardo what was your name?" Splinter asked "Yukah sensei" Leo said splinter nodded "Michelangelo?" Mikey replied "Akari sensei" he said splinter nodded once more "Donatello?" Donnie said "I suggested the name Yukina" splinter once again nodded "Raphael?" Raph answered "I suggested skylar" he said.
Splinter scratched his beard and pointed at Mikey "the name Akari means light and brightness it will be her name"
Leo smiled "looks like Mikey name wins" Mikey smiled "Donnies name means snow of emotion and your name Leo means gentleness and superiorness" then Leo felt a sharp pain in his side.