Are you mad at me?

Five months have passed since Leo told Raph he was expecting a baby and Raph has been avoiding Casey he hates him for what he did to Leo.
"Raph? Your not mad at me are you?" Leo asked lying in Raph's arms "why would I be mad at you? You've done nothing wrong" Raph said hugging Leo "how many weeks are you now?" He asked Leo answered "18 weeks or if you'd prefer I'm five months pregnant" Leo said "and I know what im having too" Raph stared at Leo "yeah? What you having then?" Raph asked "a little girl" Leo answered.
Raph kissed Leo deeply "babe you mean we're gunna have a beautiful daughter?" Leo smiled "yes" they cuddled up on the bed into each other "I can't believe he did that to me Raph he was supposed to be your friend" Leo said Raph looked at his feet "let's not remember what he did he is an asshole for doing that to you" Raph said.
"What did you say to him?" Leo asked "I just told him that as far as I am concerned that baby is mine and he's not having any part of its life and he agreed with me" Raph said Leo looked at the floor "so, he gave me a baby and he flirts with me every time he sees me and then he don't want anything to do with his kid?" Leo said getting annoyed. "Do you even want him to get involved with his kid?" Raph asked "no, but by law Casey has to pay me for the baby even if the baby is the result of my rape" Leo said Raph heard a text come through on his phone it was Casey. He picked up his phone and read the message out loud Raph bro, look I want to ask Leo something can u send me his number? : Casey Leo nodded "okay send it to him see what he has to say" so Raph sent Leo's number to Casey.
Within minutes Casey texted Leo

Hey Leo

What the hell do u want?

I want to ask u if the baby is okay

Why would u care? Your never seeing her

Her?

Yes her I'm having a baby girl

Name?

I have asked Raph to name her seeing as Raph is as far as the baby and he are concerned the baby's father

I'm that kids father

I know you are, but u and Raph had an agreement you never want to be part of her life and quite frankly I don't want you in her life by law you have to give me money for her

You want me to start paying for her?

Yeah

Alright then I don't wanna see her but sure I'll give u money for her

U can leave me alone now then bye

Leo, u enjoyed what I did didn't you?

GO AWAY

After that conversation Leo slammed his phone down on the bed and cried onto Raph's shoulder "babe? What's up? What's he said?" Raph asked "he keeps saying I enjoyed what he did to me" Leo said Raph hugged him close.