The babys coming!!

Leo kneeled on the floor "aaah, ooo, oooo, oooo" Leo breathed heavily "Raph.....I....think....the,baby's.. coming aaaaaah" he screamed and started to cry. Donnie lay Leo down on the sofa "Leo I need you to tell me every time you have a contraption" he asked Leo "Raph hold Leo's hand" Donnie commanded "Leo don't push til I tell ya" Donnie said "kinda hard when I'm in labour Don, please hurry grrrrggghhh" Leo sprang his head back and breathed heavily.
"Right, Leo push" Leo pushed as hard as he could "I can't do it Raph..." he cried "yes you can, push Leo come on babe your doing great" he encouraged Leo gave a massive exhale and pushed and eventually Donnie and Mikey saw the baby's head. Mikey smiled and then he fainted Donnie put his mask over his face "come on Leo your doing amazing I can see the head" Leo kept pushing and pushing "she's a month early" he said breathing really heavy he took Raph's hand and squeezed it tight.
Leo screamed and gave one final push he lay his head on the arm rest of the sofa and exhaled softly after a minute the silence was broken by a high pitched squeal "Leo? Wanna hold your baby girl?" Donnie said cutting Leo's umbilical cord and handing him the baby. When Leo held the baby in his arms he smiled at her "hello baby girl, I'm your mummy...and that there in the red mask? That's your daddy" Leo said looking at Raph smiling "wanna hold her daddy?" He asked Raph Raph nodded and Leo gently handed Raph the beautiful baby girl. Raph stared at her she looked exactly like Leo only she had Casey's eyes but that didn't matter he loved her "hiya, Akari uncle Mikey sure picked the right name for you didn't he? You are a little light and your full of brightness" he said and kissed her on her head.
She looked at Raph and then snuggled into his chest.