I'm sorry

Its been three days since the little incident between Leo and Casey. Donnie sat next to Leo on the sofa "you alright after the little-" Leo cut him off "I don't want to remember my fear Don thank you so much for saving me though I really appreciate it" Donnie looked at the floor "Leo? Have you done a test?" He asked "what? As in a pregnancy test?" Leo answered "yes" Donnie said Leo trembled "no but, do you think?" Leo asked "never too sure till you do it bro" Donnie said. Leo went upstairs and did the test in the bathroom he sat on the bathroom floor for three minutes and then looked at the test 'p r e g n a n t' is what it said on the test and Leo began to cry.
Donnie walked into the bathroom and hugged Leo "you gunna tell Raph?" Donnie asked Leo nodded "in gunna have to" he said "I can't keep something like this from him" just then Raph walked in the lair from his night duty "Leo? Donnie?" He called Donnie looked at Leo "he's home" Leo looked at the test and hid it in his belt. He walked down stairs and threw his arms around Raph's neck and sniffed Raph wrapped arms around Leo's waist and looked at Donnie concerned "babe? What's the matter?" He asked Leo looked into his eyes and sobbed "I....I....just missed you that's all" he said Donnie face palmed and dragged Leo to his lab "why did you tell him that?" Donnie said "because Casey is coming around later and Raph needs to keep his friend close" Leo said.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell him"

How was that? Was it okay for a fan fiction?