Telling the others

Raphael and Leonardo have been dating for exactly three and a half months now and they wanted to tell Donnie and Mikey tonight before the party they were having.
"What are we gunna tell them Raph?" Leo asked getting ready "I don't know babe, we'll figure it out though get changed first" he replied kissing Leo gently on the cheek. Raph went to the front door of the lair just as he went to open the door he felt a hand on his shoulder.
"Don?" Raph said "hey Raph where you off?" He asked "actually I was trying to find you" he said "well I'm here what did you wanna say to me?" Donnie said "Don? If I tell you this you gotta promise me that you won't tell dad" he said "I promise" Donnie replied "me and Leo are dating" Raph burst out "oh my god, I am so happy for you both" he said Raph was surprised at Donnie's reaction.
"What? You don't have a problem with it?" Raph said Donnie gave a light chuckle "Raph if I had a problem with it that would make me a hypocrite" Raph was shocked at what Donnie said "why would it make you a hypocrite?" He asked "well, I'm dating Mikey" Raph was gobsmacked at Donnie's reply "since when?" "Since two months ago" Donnie replied "and don't worry I'll tell Mikey for you congratulations again" Donnie said giving Raph a huge cuddle.