The fight

Raph heard Casey laughing with April as if nothing happened three nights ago he kicked the door open and rampaged down stairs to the sitting room Leo followed him with tears outlining his eyes.
"Raph, stop he's not worth it" he cried Raph slowed down and walked to the kitchen where he kept an eye out for Leo. He saw Casey stroke Leo's face and Leo kicked him away "get off me Casey, Raph knows what happened the other night between us" and Raph saw Casey shrug after he said that this made Raph's blood boil.
Casey kept touching Leo and smiling at him in the end Raph ran up to Casey and pinned him against the wall holding a Sai to Casey's neck "you dirty little rat, I'm gunna kill you ya hear me? I'm gunna kill ya" Raph yelled Leo was behind Raph crying "Raph, please you'll get into trouble he is only gunna keep doing it u know he will too" Raph gritted his teeth " not when I'm done with him no one hurts you Leo and gets away with it".
Casey stared at Raph and smiled bent down to speak in his ear "Leo tastes amazing now I know why you love kissing him" after saying this Casey slurped his lips "and ya know what...I bet he loved it he moaned like crazy" he chuckled and Raph punched him in the face "I AM GUNNA KILL YOU, YOU SICK LITTLE RAT" Raph shouted and kept punching Casey. Leo sobbed and saw that Raph was angry "Raph? Baby come on upstairs he is getting to you please come upstairs" luckily Raph listened to Leo and walked upstairs holding Leo close to his waist.
Leo sat down on the bed and held his stomach Raph put his arm around Leo's shoulders "babe? What's wrong? You okay?" He asked Leo nodded "I'm fine...just a kick" Leo sighed "shouldn't you be excited Leo?" Raph asked "I would be if the baby was yours" Leo said Raph cuddled Leo "it is mine as far as I'm concerned Casey is never seeing this child, I am gunna make sure of that" after saying that Raph stormed downstairs and walked up to Casey "lay off me Raph I have learned my lesson" Casey said "I ain't gunna hurt ya don't worry, listen here, Leo is carrying your child and when it's born guess what? Your never seeing it in its father as far as I'm concerned" Raph said "got it?" Casey nodded "I don't fucking care about the kid I don't want to be any part of it" with that Raph walked upstairs and joined Leo.