Friday night part 2

As Leo made his way upstairs he heard the stairs creeking behind him he looked around no one was there at first he looked a second time and saw Casey. "What are you doing Casey?" Leo asked Casey stared at Leo's ass the whole time Leo walked upstairs "just admiring the trophy for the contest" Casey smiled "what contest?" Leo asked Casey laughed "the one I'm having with Raph over you" Leo shook terrified he made his way past Casey and felt Casey grab his waist and kiss the back of his neck.
"Get off me Casey I mean it, I don't like you I never have and I never will I have dated Raph for long enough and I will date him for years to come you can't stop that from happening, so get the hell away from me" Leo sobbed Casey smiled at Leo's tears and smacked his ass again as he walked down the stairs "alright I'll leave you alone, you sexy bastard" Leo cried and sat down at the top of the stairs.
One hour later Casey was drunk off his mind and was flirting with Leo "your....really.....sexy ya know that?" He said with slurred speech Leo felt tears form in his eyes and moved away from Casey but Casey kept following Leo stood up and walked to get a drink of Coca Cola and Casey followed grabbing Leo's hand "Casey I'm warning you get the hell away from me" Leo shouted loud enough for Donnie to hear him "Case come on man Leo said leave him alone" Donnie said Casey growled at Donnie and shoved past him leaving Leo alone. Leo sighed in relief and put his head against the kitchen wall "is he harassing you?" Donnie asked Leo turned his eyes filled with tears "no he's not" Leo lied Donnie nodded in concern "okay if he is annoying you or harassing you tell me or Raph okay?" Donnie said "sure I will" Leo said when Donnie left the room he sobbed.
Casey was really drunk at this point he couldn't even speak he saw Leo making his way to his bedroom and he slowly followed. He grabbed Leo's ankles and pulled him down the stairs Leo hurt his back badly he yelled "Casey? What are you doing?" He asked Casey smiled and kissed Leo's lips roughly Leo closed his eyes and tried to struggle out of Casey's grip Casey began hitting Leo he bit Leo's neck finding his sweet spot and he began having intercourse with Leo, Leo kicked and struggled in Casey's grasp "HELP ME!! RAPH, DONNIE ANYONE HELP ME!" Leo screamed then suddenly Donnie whacked Casey off Leo and Leo was sobbing.