Chapter 13: Normal again?

"And that's all I know..." I said, still feeling bad for Shouto and his situation. Katsuki burst into laughter. "So this flea bag is that icy hot bastard." He mocked and Shouto let out a low growl.

"Can you read his mind?" Izuku asked, obviously wondering how my quirk would work in this situation. I shook my head with a sigh. "It's really strange. I can pick up a word or two if I focus hard, but it is mostly like a static." Izuku nodded as he pulled out a small notebook from his pocket and scribbled down the information. "So it's not the physical form that affects your quirk..." He mumbled.

"So are you gonna make us food or not?" Bakugou asked, butting into the conversation as he sat on the couch, causing Shouto shift and scoot away. "Kaachan! Don't be rude!" Izuku scolded him before turning to appologize. I laughed lightly and waved my hand, dismissing the apology. "It's fine, Izuku. Don't worry about it. I know that's just how he is."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Bakugou raised his voice a little in defense. "I'm saying you are abrasive." He scowled at my statement, only proving my point more.
-
As I stood over the stove, throwing together a quick meal, I could hear Bakugou arguing with Izuku over the T.v remote. By arguing it was Izuku suggesting a show and Bakugou quickly shooting it down. I couldn't help but giggle a bit at them.

After I plated and put the finishing touches on lunch, I carried the four plates to the living room placing them on the coffee table. It was just a simple pan cooked chicken with vegetable rice. The fourth plate was just the chicken and I set it on the floor near Shouto.

Bakugou laughed, but before he could say anything the two toned dog let out another growl. "Shut it, you mutt." Bakugou glared. "Will you two stop it." I spoke up. Bakugou grumbled a 'Thanks for the food.' as he started eating and Shouto just flattened his ears, putting his head on his paws.

"So, how are the kittens?" Izuku questioned in between bites. I smiled a bit, "They have grown a lot and are healthy enough to find their forever home." I said, looking around after noticing the lack of kittens in question. "Strange, they are usually out and about..." I said, Izuku also turning to look."

"Bakugou's mouth probably has them hiding."

A familiar voice made me snap my head back around. My face sparked bright red as I saw Shouto, seemingly back to normal. Except for his lack of clothing. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Bakugou sneered, proving Shouto's point. The newly returned human ignored him and looked to my flushed complexion.

"(F/n), if you don't mind can you find my bag so I can get dressed?" His voice was raspier than normal but still made my knees weak. "O-of course! I will be right back..." I quickly excused myself as I hurried out before my cheeks caught on fire.

His bare image lingered in my mind as I searched around, not being able to find find the bag in question. I shook my head to clear it, still feeling the twinges of embarrassment  on my face.

--------------
So this chapter is a little bit shorter but hopefully you still enjoyed it! Also Happy Birthday Shouto!!!

Quick Note: I am thinking about opening up a Q&A book if I hit 200 since I am really close (and super excited about). So when that goal is met, I will ask here and in my other books some questions you want answered and I will :) Be thinking of any burning questions you want to ask. Thanks for reading!! ❤️