chapter one

——————————————————————

17:34:08 before the commencement

"Officials say this experiment will be conducted at exactly midnight, letting out all of the supernatural from their facility's causi—"

"Authorities have sent out the last few boats, trains, and airlines carrying passengers who are being transported to an area not partaking in this experiment. The—"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows when his mother stole the remote away from his hands and stared at the television before turning it off, throwing the remote on the marble coffee table in the middle of the living room roughly.

Jimin had absentmindedly been surfing through the television channels, waiting for his mother to call him in for breakfast before he had to take off to school when a certain channel caught his attention. He stared up at his mother as she continued to stare at the blank television, a troubled expression coating her delicate features.

"Bullshit," she mumbled coldly before turning back to the smaller boy, a charming smile finding a way up her round face. Her pearly whites showed as her eyes turned in crescents, sort of resembling a certain boy. "Breakfast is ready, honey! Hurry, so your not late for school." She chirped cheerfully, ruffling the boy's soft, blond hair as she made her way back to the kitchen whom of which her other son, Kim Seokjin, sat at the table already shoving a spoonful of fried egg in his mouth. Jimin went over to the spot next to the elder and perched down next to him, still slightly perplexed by his mother's actions.

"Good morning, Jiminie!" Seokjin tried to yell out, but only succeeded to spit some of his food on Jimin causing the boy's face to distort in pure disgust. Jimin reached over and grabbed a napkin, roughly wiping his face. He smiled sarcastically before continuing on with his breakfast as quickly as possible. Seokjin shrugged, he'd never been a morning person.

Once the blond finished, he quickly put his dish in the sink and walked over to get his backpack. "Bye, Eomma! Bye, Jinnie hyung!" Jimin gave his mom a peck on the cheek and waved at Seokjin before running out the door, making his way to his school campus.

_____________________

"And, get this, he never even fucking showed up." A boy rebuked, throwing his hands in the air like a mad man. Jimin stared at him, an unamused expression on his face as they sat at a lunch table.

"We get it, Wonho, you wanted to suck him off," Jimin replied almost emotionlessly, while he played around with the food on his lunch tray. Jimin looked up when he heard a sigh and blinked at his friend who was pouting, slumped back in his chair.

"You never listen to me about my life," Wonho whined, stomping his feet as he were a toddler not getting the candy they wanted from the store.

"Maybe you should get one first, then maybe I'll listen." Jimin smiled innocently, evilness blazing like fire in his eyes.

"Dick," Wonho mumbled, glaring at the not-so-innocent looking boy in front of him.

"Love you too." Jimin chuckled, a sly grin forming on his face as he continued to play with the food on his plate, his smile growing every time he heard his best friend mumble inconsiderate profanities.

They continued like that until one of the two decided to break the silence. "Hey, Chim Chim?" Wonho mumbled, catching the attention of the small male in front of him. Jimin tossed his plastic spoon on his tray, carelessly and hummed as a response. "Do you.....do you believe in all the stuff going around?" He cautioned causing Jimin to wrinkle his eyebrows, once again.

"About?"

"The O-Outbreak," Wonho looked down before continuing. "Do you really think they're going to do this bullshit of an experiment?" Jimin stared at his best friend, his facial features softening when he saw the look of distress coating his once happy expression. The small blond got up from his seat and walked over to his friend. He took a seat next to him and pulled him to his side into a comforting side hug.

"Look, Wonho, I'm worried too. But, I know whatever happens we'll be okay." Jimin consoled, running his hands through the boy's golden locks. "Together?" Jimin whispered, waiting for the older boy to finish their well-known catchphrase.

"F...Forever."

——————————————————————

YEE YEE (ง'̀-'́)ง we finished the first chapter!!