chapter ten

——————————————————————

Jimin stared wide-eyed at Hoseok as the two familiar men lifted him up by his arms, cuffs still compressing against his frail wrist. Hoseok raised a shoulder, furrowing his eyebrows. The two men pushed the lad out of the cage gripping him by his shoulders tightly, leading him to a large, dark, spiraling staircase. "Okay, buddy. Don't freak out on us." A soft voice breathed out, before Jimin gasped, shaking his head vigorously as a piece of soft fabric shielded his vision. He thrashed around in the man's grip, causing him to trip up on himself, sending him tumbling. He laid on the floor, letting his emotions take over.

"Please. Please d-don't hurt me." He sobbed, salty tears dampening the blindfold.

"Look, I can't promise that Yoo—Suga won't hurt you." A soft voice murmured, grabbing Jimin by his shoulders, slowly pulling him back up. He pulled down the blond's blindfold slowly, staring into his tear-filled eyes. "Just make this easy for us and we'll see what we can do."

"Let's go, Jk. Rm is gonna worry." The other boy pulled up Jimin's blindfold, warily pulling him up the stairs.

Jimin winced as the trio stepped out into the cold, crisp air, visibly shivering.

"Hyung, there's absolutely no need to hurt them. They're in the clear."

"Yeah, but—"

"No buts! We need to figure something o—"

Jimin jumped when one of the two boys cleared their throats behind him causing the hushed whispering to come to a halt. "The 'package' has arrived." He felt the firm grip on his shoulders disappear. He shifted uncomfortably, tilting his head.

"Ehm, Rm go get the..other one." Uncomfortable silence surfaced through the air besides the occasional whistle of the wind. "Jk, take the blindfold off." The voice rasped. Jimin let out a sigh of relief, squinting his eyes as beaming rays blinded his vision. He shook his head, shaking away the dizziness, as his eyes eventually adjusted to the sunlight.

"J-Jimin?"

——————————————————————

this is so extremely short and i'm sorry!,, ب_ب

i already started on the next chapter so that should [hopefully] be up a lot sooner!

💕💕