chapter six

——————————————————————

Jimin stood frozen in front of the group of strangers, glancing between the gun pointed towards his head and the masked stranger holding the deadly weapon. The said stranger's eyes narrowed, bring his face closer to the smaller male. The blond gulped, slightly jumping when the masked man yelled out.

"V? Found anything yet?" He maintained eye contact with the obviously terrified lad.

The boy known as 'V' stuffed the last piece of bread in mouth, turning around and shaking his head vigorously. The male that held Jimin groaned as he threw his head back pushing the boy into the arms of another stranger. "Give me the backpack, fucktard." He handed it to the demanding male, pouting slightly.

As Jimin listened to the two men bicker, he turned his head to look Seokjin. He spaced out for a while before he felt his body hit the floor, breaking him out of his trance. "Take the tall one guys," this caused Jimin to swiftly turn his body, heart dropping deep in his stomach. He tried to get up briskly but was put down by a foot. "I'll take care of this one." The group of three nodded, carrying out a struggling Seokjin. Jimin's breath soon got caught in his throat and tears formed in his eyes. "You seem to really care about him." The man grins leaning down to grab the blond. "Too bad, we'll have to kill him."

"NO!" Jimin gasped out, trying to scramble out of man hold. "Don't hurt him. Please. Y-You can do anything to m-me, just don't hurt him!" He whispered the last part. He felt like he couldn't breathe.

The unknown male smirked from under his mask as he hummed. "Mmm. We'll see, pretty boy."

——————————————————————

hiii!~ 💕💕