chapter four

——————————————————————

The blond boy staggered down the dimly lit hallway, every once in while bumping into a wall or two. He re-entered the room the older male was in, still continuing to avoid said boy. Though Seokjin was used to the ill-mannered behavior, it still hurt so dearly.

"I think we need to leave soon, Jiminie. We're running out of food," Seokjin mumbled as he turned around to face the back of the lad. Jimin hummed, not making any effort to turn around. Seokjin sighed, walking over to the boy, grabbing his shoulders and spinning him around. "Jimin," Said boy looked down, trying to squirm out of the tight grip. "Are getting those dreams again?" Seokjin whispered softly.

"I told you. I'm fine, Seokji—"

"Really? You sure do have a funny way of showing it." Seokjin scoffed, causing Jimin to roll his eyes.

"There's no need to worry. Just let me do things the way I wa—"

"I promise it'll get better, Jim—"

"IT WON'T! It hasn't!" Jimin yelped, startling the dark-haired male in the process. "You s-say that a-all the t—time but n—othing e-ev-ever ge—" The boy collapsed to the floor, loud sobs vigorously wracking his body. He hyperventilated, trying to scoot away from the elder.

Seokjin widened his eyes, trying to grab the bawling boy. He knew exactly what was happening.

The poor boy was pulling himself into a panic attack.

Something that had been quite persistent over the past year. Seokjin got to floor, crawling under the metal table where the lad was hiding. "W-We—jus-s-st—" the elder shushed him, trying to convince the boy to try and breathe. Which only caused Jimin to breathe to complete loss control, his vision going go black every few seconds. Sure, it may seem like the lad was overreacting. But, it was a problem that neither Seokjin or Jimin could figure out the cause of. One second, he'd be fine, and the next, it was....this. Jimin shook his head rapidly, continuing to push the elder away.

"Jimin, I need you to stop. You're going to black out." He tried to hug the said boy, who only started to kick. "Eomma would want you to stop!"

And with that, the boy stopped. His kicks subsided, along with his breathing. "E-Eomma..?"

"Yeah..remember—"

"Hyung, I can't remember her."

——————————————————————

lovelies, all of you are sweethearts,,,, the comments you all leave here leave a smile on my face.

🥺🥺 thank you!