chapter eight

——————————————————————

The etching sound of rain trickling down heavily danced through the thick dirt walls. Multiple cages were lined up against said walls, filled with dozens of individuals piled next to each other. Beyond the crowds of people laid a boy, Park Jimin. His arms were chained above his head, the cuffs glowing a vivid green slightly. The lad's head was leaned against the rusting bars, eyes closed as indistinct breaths escaped his plump lips.

A crack of thunder caused the boy's eyes to fly open, his body involuntarily shoot up. However, he cried out in pain when his body was sent tumbling back. The lad's body ached from being in such a position for a long period of time. Jimin whimpered, planting his feet on the cold ground and arching his back slightly, scooting his body back into a sitting position.

"You know," Jimin jolted, looking up ahead. "You made that look easy, I'm impressed." Jimin squinted his eyes, trying his best to locate the direction the voice came from. "In front of you, fucktard." Jimin glared at the stranger. "You were out for a while, bud." The man chuckled, being more of a sad one than happy. "They threw you in here about a week ago. You were out cold when they chained you up."

Jimin widened his eyes. "A week?!" The man nodded.

"What are you in for?" The man tilted his head, waiting for an answer.

"I-I don't know. What w-would I—"

"Shut it, freaks!" The blond whipped his head around, staring at the familiar figure. "Ah, I see pretty boy has awakened." He grinned, pulling down his mask. "Did ya sleep well, bud?" Jimin clenched his jaw.

"Fuck you—"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Potty mouth. Your brother won't be too happy about this now, will he?" The lad's facial features softened. Suga scoffed, then got up and stuck his foot through the bars, kicking the boy in the back. Jimin shrieked, holding back the tears that surfaced.

"I hope you find your stay to be quite spectacular, Park Jimin."

——————————————————————

¯\_(ツ)_/¯